DP series finale.

Playerking95

So Diamond and Pearl series will commence on september the 9th. The darkrai episode will be on the 26th so there is time for two more episodes my guess is that it will be like ash and paul's battle over three episodes. I think ash will battle the darkrai trainer for two and a half episodes then the last half will be ash leaving. Also apparently the new series might be start on september 23. What i want to ask you is how exactly will it end what are your opinions on how the team will break up?

I think the battle with the Takuto will be 1 episode and the last one will be Ash going home and battling Gary.

Probably Ashy fighting Paul first and then Takuto as the anime finale.

My theory is that ash could have the battle with the darkrai trainer and ash uses tauros against one of Takuto's Pokemon then Tauros evolves into a new pokemon maybe Minotauros or another one of ash's Pokemon evolves into a Isshu Pokemon like maybe his heracross instead. After ash looses or wins brock tells him what the Pokemon is and where it comes from. Ash hears of Isshu or he could hear it from cynthia, paul or conway. So then he goes there and dawn goes to hoenn to compete in more contests so she can finally win a festival, because maybe there aren't any contests in Isshu. Then Brock goes back home because the people wanted to challenge brock for a gym battle instead of his parents so Ash goes to professor Oaks to leave all of his Pokemon there except maybe his newly evolved Pokemon and Pikachu. So then ash goes to pallet town to meet his family and friends again. They hold a party because ash came close/or really did win the sinnoh league. Gary tells him he's proud but he will never be as good as him. Ash groans in anger and then they all celebrate and ash goes over to professor oaks to see how his Pokemon are doing there and Oak is on the Phone to Professor. Araragi and ash notices the cool starters there are and he then sets off to his journey in his new clothes. Then he takes a plan or boat to isshu and maybe Dento is on the same boat/plane. What do you guys think?

Here's how I see things happening:

- DP189, Battle against Takuto starts.
- DP190, Battle against Takuto ends halfway through the episode - Ash wins. Final Battle rushed through with Ash losing.
- DP191, Conclusion of the League, possibly including an unofficial battle against Cynthia (which Ash'd also lose, obviously).
- DP192, Dawn and Brock wander off to... wherever. Ash returns to Pallet, gets new clothes, hears of Isshu and boards a plane/boat to get there.

And that's about it, I guess. I expect no more.

...Yeah.

- DP189 - Ash starts his battle against Takuto.
- DP190 - Battle continues and Ash loses. Cry's and then goes to bed....
- DP191 - Next day he leaves for Kanto with Brock. Says good by to Dawn and thanks to Professor Rowan. Lots of talking and stuff....
- DP192 - Gets home meets up with everyone, they greet him congratulate him and what not. He battles Gary who uses a new pokemon from Isshu. Ash loses then decides to leave for Isshu. His mom convinces him to stay a night. Then its over and Best Wishes starts...
Ya thats what I think.

When Ash came back home from the Battle Frontier, he battled Gary's Electivire. Now, if this happens again, what pokemon do you think Gary will have from Isshu? I hope it is wargle :D

Gary's going to have some pokemon that hasn't been revealed yet because so far out of all the pokemon reveled none are badass enough (except Zoroark) for GARY MOTHER fudging OAK!!!

imsocool4321 said:
Gary's going to have some pokemon that hasn't been revealed yet because so far out of all the pokemon reveled none are badass enough (except Zoroark) for GARY MOTHER dang OAK!

Can you stop talking about Gary >:] It's not gonna happen again!

- DP189: Battle against Takuto starts
- DP190: Ash wins barely
- DP191: Ash looses in the finals, cries, you know... Takes it like a man ;]
- DP192: Ash says his goodbyes, then boards a plane to Isshu

- BW001: Story follows Iris
- BW002: Ash meets Iris
- BW003 to End: Follows the basic concept of DP

TheDarkLucario said:

- DP189: Battle against Takuto starts
- DP190: Ash wins barely
- DP191: Ash looses in the finals, cries, you know... Takes it like a man ;]
- DP192: Ash says his goodbyes, then boards a plane to Isshu

- BW001: Story follows Iris
- BW002: Ash meets Iris
- BW003 to End: Follows the basic concept of DP

I think its very likely.
i was actually hoping ash would win the leauge first. lolz.

TheDarkLucario said:
Dont hate. Gary Mother fudging Oak is the best thing that ever happened to pokemon! And only time will tell.

Just saw 186, Looks like theyre using some new art style for thew newer eps. Looks really good!

Haven't Gliscor grown PRETTY much since he left it for training?? o_O

063.jpg

... okay will come with that pic later XD

But... haven't you wondered how Dawn will leave Ash and Brock? Just hitted my mind with this...

34ph0gp.jpg

Could ske maybe fall in love with Poul? I mean... this is only a little screen but... who knows? :b

Offtopic: Nah main characters never have a relationship i can't see the pic and i think ash will win and go back to pallet tow i mean infernape defeated aggron and buizel defeated gastrodon ash has a chance. Ontopic: Anyway stay on topic.

Back