Draw after Claydol and Uxie

Dodrio (SV)
Ninetails (HG/SS)
The old fasion ball engine.

All of our draw cards will be gone... We will be forced to use the other stuff.

Personally I like Staraptor FB X. A supporter of your choice each turn is helpful. The only downside is the fact thats a Lv. X, but at least it has free retreat.
SV Dodrio and HGSS Noctowl both let you draw an extra card a turn, but I prefer Dodrio for it's free retreat.

zephilim said:
Personally I like Staraptor FB X. A supporter of your choice each turn is helpful. The only downside is the fact thats a Lv. X, but at least it has free retreat.
SV Dodrio and HGSS Noctowl both let you draw an extra card a turn, but I prefer Dodrio for it's free retreat.

Thats right! I forgot about him. Staraptor IS a good possibility. Keeps teh Supporters flowing.

There is also Froslass (AR) Lets you search out any card.

Its sad that we will be reduced to lame effects like this eh?

Medaforcer said:
Who knows what will be printed in the next few sets. Could be some new exciting draw.

Agree and the lame thing about Froslass AR is that it can only be used when you evolve Snorunt. Playing Super Scoop Up for it can be a real drag!

zephilim said:

The problem with Staraptor is that he is a Lv.X. That means it'll be harder to get him out, since you have to get him active and stuff. But if he does come out and with a variety of Supporters in your deck, Staraptor FB would work.

Gliscor said:
The problem with Staraptor is that he is a Lv.X. That means it'll be harder to get him out, since you have to get him active and stuff. But if he does come out and with a variety of Supporters in your deck, Staraptor FB would work.

Its a level X, but the retreat cost makes it easy to get out. Any supporter in your deck is amazing. Need a new hand? Oak's new theory it is! Plus its potentially a flygon tech :p

Hello? Volkner's Philosophy is from RR and it's like a Claydol put into a supporter.

Cleffa HGSS is the best draw Pokemon that would survive the rotation.

If you want to use Powers, it's Noctowl HGSS or Dodrio SV unless you run Fire.

Chances are they either release something new (or a Ninetales for each individual type), or we're force to these and Supporters. :/

its too early to start thinkin for replacing uxie and dolls we got 1 more set + HS . after rotation as normal would be +1 set too.

worry about this later ;p

Professor Oak's Visit and Copycat could work fine.

dmaster out.

Staraptor FB Lv. X (Fast Call) and Volkner's Philosophy with Vs. Seeker or Jirachi RR would likely be the best draw engines in the next format which is most likely (not confirmed yet though) to be Platinum-On.

Dodrio SV seems good but it doesn't seem to work good as a draw tech. Oak's Visit and Copycat doesn't cut it for me unfortunately.

INFERNAPE112892 said:
Uxie has one more yr after this

I doubt that. Its most likely going to be PL-on after worlds so Uxie go bye-bye this year.
(and before you say the Promo Uxie, no that's still from LA)

Back