• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

electezone

cronos

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:20

electivire 4-4
Magnezone 3-2-3 2prime 1 magnetic search
electrode prime 2-2

Trainers: 24

2 bebes search
2 collectors
2 twins
1 palmers
2 bts
2 communication
3 warp point
1 luxury ball
4 pokedex handy 910
2 expert belt
3 rare candy

energy: 16

16 elect

starting with magnemite is a good idea for free retreating searh ass fast for a magnezone to draw cards and find your electivire.electro is good wen you have a good start in your hand to give electabuzz energy and use twins to find somthing you need

-2 pokedex
-1 warp point
-1 rare candy
-1 Palmer's
+2 Uxie (LA)
+2 fisherman (HS)
+2 Azelf (LA)
Add Uxie for more draw power, Azelf to look at your prizes and get a Pokemon from there, and fisherman to get discarded energys back into hand. (You can Uxies and Azelfs at your local league ad prizes)

heres a good magnezone deck credit to my best friend: magnezoneisgod

4-2-3-1(lv.x) 2 magnezone prime 1 magnezone sf (metal)
2-2(lv.x) heatran la
1-1 scizor sf
1-1 manectric pl
2-1-2 flygon rr
1 azelf la

4 rare candy
4 poke drawer +
3 expret belt
1 premier ball
3 pokemon collector
4 bebe's search
3 cryus's conspiracy
1 palmer contribution
1 broken time-space

5 {L}
3 {M}
2 {R}
2 {C} {C}

stategy get out magnzone and heatran out fast first level heatran free retreat with flygon rainbow float to bring magnezone level up to magnezone lv.x give a expert belt if you want use cyber shock and you opponents pokemon is paraylzed and recover the energy with heatran's heat wave power free retreat scizor (attach expert belt first) use accelerate for the kill and then prevent all effects of attack

i don't really understand, you never said which electrivire you are using.
i think you should play warp energy in this deck to amke it more consistent.

Back