Electronic music FTW!

+Life Shaymin

Aspiring Trainer
I produce mainly Drum and Bass and Jungle music; 4-5 years of music production.

soundcloud.com/acoustiks

Enjoy. :p

Any comments more than welcome! :D

PS. Check out my free EP: Liquid Sensations.

3606749299-1.jpg

http://pointaudio.bandcamp.com/album/acoustiks-liquid-sensations

Sounds pretty good, even if it's not my style of music. Nice that you're giving it out for free though.

How I Feel About You is actually pretty good! The chopped sax sounds just a tad out of place on it, but otherwise it's a really solid track. I'm not the biggest fan of all your drum instrument choices in the NIN remix or Event Horizon (v5), but that might be because I'm into the heavier side of dnb. Nonetheless they're mastered nicely and have a good sound to them! Keep it up. :)

What program are you making these on?

esperante said:
How I Feel About You is actually pretty good! The chopped sax sounds just a tad out of place on it, but otherwise it's a really solid track. I'm not the biggest fan of all your drum instrument choices in the NIN remix or Event Horizon (v5), but that might be because I'm into the heavier side of dnb. Nonetheless they're mastered nicely and have a good sound to them! Keep it up. :)

What program are you making these on?

Usually a combination of FL Studio 8 and Reason 4. I still use trackers Modplug and Nitro Tracker.

Thanks for talking the time to listen. :D Everyone is missing out on some pretty good tunes.

Site won't load for me. :\

What electronic bands does everyone like though? I do love some funky house music, but I like my electro pop a lot! Goldfrapp, MGMT, Portishead, M83. And then old stuff like Depeche Mode!

I love house music! Daft Punk are the best IMO but recently i've been listening to Imoge Heap... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32uLBL9o-Pc this ones my favourite

interesting style of music nice song's, but I feel no connection with the music like a full melody were you have your main construct of sound like your drum beat taking complete control of the music and over powering the underlay, or where the underlay will take complete control without warning almost seizes some of your song's and make's it hard to listen to it at time like some one was drawing a masterpiece and scrunched it up for random idea, considering that your music layer's out of Down-tempo, breaks, and dubstep consider listening to ambient/hip hop/traditional it might make you push the boundary's with your drum 'n bass as well. I do listen to alot of underground electronic/experimental. cya

P.S. break is usually supposed to be slightly noticeable but to never change the tempo of your song from slow to sporadic like what you did with your first track. (these are my opinion's meant as constrictive criticism)

Good music. Some songs like who are they to judge and alien speak have good beats.
I've been telling friends about your music. :D

Back