English Revaroom ex, Dangerous Laser, and More from “Shrouded Fable” Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has revealed more English cards from Shrouded Fable! It will release on August 2nd.
As posted before, our English set list is entirely predictable. It’ll be Night Wanderer, the three Illustration Rares of the Loyal Three, and the gold Darkness and Metal Energies. We will post the set list later this week.

SV6PT5_EN_2-144x200.png

SV6PT5_EN_15-144x200.png

SV6PT5_EN_58-144x200.png

SV6PT5_EN_72-144x200.png

SV6PT5_EN_73-144x200.png

The following cards were previously revealed...

Continue reading...

It took me this long to realise that this is not a full set with booster boxes. I hope the single market for the playable cards won’t be too expensive.

We're already getting ETBs here in SG, I don't know if it's already revealed but there should be new RH patterns, also for energies

What are you talking about? That card is NOT balanced. Dangerous Laser is going to break the format, 60 Dangerous Lasers is going to be the new BDIF!

Source: My uncle is pikachu
There's a reason why they printed Pecharunt ex in the same set as Dangerous Laser, after all. Without the Keldeo EX/Float Stone combo, we need all the help we can get. I just don't think letting a few top decks completely negate your Ace Spec if they just so happen to tech against it by mistake will stem the tide of the oncoming onslaught.
Edit: By the way, 60 Dangerous Laser is NOT a viable deck, you need at least ONE Nemona to set up reliably.

What are you talking about? That card is NOT balanced. Dangerous Laser is going to break the format, 60 Dangerous Lasers is going to be the new BDIF!

Source: My uncle is pikachu
We'll see who's laughing when I bust out my deck of 1 Genesect and 59 tools.

If JustInBasil and Water Pokémon Master don't discuss these comments in their next podcast video, I will be extremely disappointed. The Natu memes rabbit trail that one time was hilarious, and this would be a great opportunity for an encore performance.

Back