Every Pokemon FINALLY has a normal card.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
All right: there were 6 Pokemon that debuted as Exs. They are Latios, Latias, Rayquaza (of EX Dragon), Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. (of Hidden Legends) Rayquaza finally got it's normal card in EX Deoxys. Latias and Latios were also reprinted there.... but as Pokemon *. if you don't count the EX Trainer Kit, these Pokemon got their normal cards in Delta Species.... as Delta Species. But what of the Regis? They were reprinted as Exs in Emerald, and then as *s in Legend Maker. Now, with the release of Holon Phantoms, the regis FINALLY have normal cards! However, I don't think they were included in the Japanese set, so they may still only exist as EXs and *s over there. It's taken a long time, but finally, every Pokemon now has a normal card of itself! HOORAY!!!! (you could argue that Latias and Latios are still delta species, but there was that Trainer Kit.)

Ah. The Blaziken too, I assume? Also, weren't the Emerald Regi EXs some fan club promos? Because that would explain why they are so bad and out of place.

Finally. I was whondering when they were going to return the Regi's in normal form.

They still need to reprint Trample Tyranitar though....

RE:  Every Pokemon FINALLY has a normal card.

GODZILLA said:
Finally. I was whondering when they were going to return the Regi's in normal form.

They still need to reprint Trample Tyranitar though....
Haha, I remember that. They need to bring back Transparent Walls, too.

GENESIS TYPHLOSION FTW

I was thinking they should reprint Sabrina's ESP. What a neat card... Although, it's a gym leader themed cards, so it's not likely.

RE:  Every Pokemon FINALLY has a normal card.

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Ah. The Blaziken too, I assume? Also, weren't the Emerald Regi EXs some fan club promos? Because that would explain why they are so bad and out of place.
the blaziken , those regis, the boxtoppers and most of the pop boosters cards are promos in Japan, they just try to give them to us in other ways

Back