! EX LEGEND MAKER SCANS ! (Thursday, 2/2)

there were too many rares in the japanese sets so they just want to make it equal

usually its 2:2:4:4:1 (holo, rare, uncommon, common, ex)

oh, I see... in japanese pack, we always get 1 rare holo right? (not the reverse one), no wonder they have a lot of rare...

Those cards are awesome I liked the burn trainer card that prevents your opponent from burn heal when evolving/devoling your pokemon. That card was an awesome card and theese are the best ones since the original fossil set and the art of the cards are incredebile.:)

WPM thanks alot for your Email you sent me I just got it about an hour ago and I am not into the prereleases but Thanks for letting me know about them I might get in to them when I can afford to go So I will just keep collecting the cards for now but thanks for the info.:)

Oh How do I make my reputation green from red? I don't know how to change that?:)

Omastar's a rare? What is this world coming to...
Then again, Azumarrill was a RH in DS. >_>

Thanks for the scans, WPM. I'd say asking my friend to buy 10 packs for me was a good idea. >_> Wish I could go to the pre..

xxashxx: Your reputation is changed by other people depending on how they view you. If they think you deserve it, they can add to it, and vice versa.

Yeh Bass, come to our pre-release in Sydney. It's this Sunday though, which is about 2 days away. If you can come to Sydney Games Centre then PM me and ill send the details to you.

Noo!
there is no pre-release in Indonesia!
um, what do you guys always do in pre-release? please tell me...

Well , here in Malta we get 5 boosters and construct a deck from those cards (40)... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh finally they are here I've been waiting for them a long time

Jade said:
bass: there is a pre-release inSydney, yaknow?
Abhorsen said:
Yeh Bass, come to our pre-release in Sydney. It's this Sunday though, which is about 2 days away. If you can come to Sydney Games Centre then PM me and ill send the details to you.
I know where SGC is.. problem being that I go to church, which finishes at like, 1, and I live 20min away from SGC. >_>

I like that Regice*.

Can't wait...must go to St. Peters for Legend Maker tomorrow!

And B_F, I have the same case as you. However, my church finishes at about noon, making the other PR I'm going to on Sunday at 12:30...not an issue. I can't wait to get a hold of this set!

-Holy Star

I luv both the Mews! The artwork is awesome. I enspecially luv the Aerodactyl & Gengar. Now if they can only make a new Aerodactyl EX & Alakazam EX. Pikachu looks at tite as ever (he has entered the matrix, we shall call him Neo)

I thought the pikachu card was awesome and he does very good damage too and I liked the other cards too especialy the rare ones. They look pretty cool.:)

To those seahawks fans be sure and watch the super bowl on Sunday at 3:30 pm and hope the hawks win against the pitsburgh stealers. The game is on all ABC channels and don't forget the 2 episodes of pokemon in the morning and the 2 episodes of pokemon in the evening (for those who have the cartoon network). Stay tunned to KOMO4 for the latest updates on the super bowl if you live in washington state. :)

Ah, I forgot that Altaria EX from Eidolon forest was taken for Emerald so there are no more Altaria EX in LM...
did they did same thing like this to other expansion??

Water Pokemon Master, I have sent you a mail with scans of Machamp, Muk, Solrock, Big Stump and Arcanine ex

Back