Help Fake or real?

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Can you specify the question? Are you asking if this card was made in a set or if this card in question is a counterfeit print? As for the card in the set, it is in Team Up.

As for the card if it is a counterfeit print or not I cannot tell. But these cards are real and there in the set Team Up.

911shac

Aspiring Trainer
Terrible quality photo you have uploaded but looking at others it’s looks fine, is there something from the card that makes you question its authenticity? Just come pare it to other cards for reference .

It’s a weird shine but all the others are the same

ADP Big Rat

150/350
This card without a doubt is fake. As others have pointed out, the photo quality is low. However, it is clear to see the foil has a dark sheen that real cards don't have, as well as a more mirror-like reflection that real cards do not have. Furthermore, the giveaway that makes this 100% counterfeit is the lack of texture that Pokemon's Full Art Ultra Rares have had since 2012.

PikaBla

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks. The missing shine and texture was also what I was stumbling over but was unsure if it is the photo quality maybe. The price I got it offered was to good (100$) that made me sceptic

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
This card without a doubt is fake. As others have pointed out, the photo quality is low. However, it is clear to see the foil has a dark sheen that real cards don't have, as well as a more mirror-like reflection that real cards do not have. Furthermore, the giveaway that makes this 100% counterfeit is the lack of texture that Pokemon's Full Art Ultra Rares have had since 2012.
FAs have occasionally been printed without the texture (as an error, this has been documented by reputable sources), so that isn't necessarily a giveaway. It's the holofoil itself that makes me think it's fake – I'd want to see it in person in the off-chance this is an interesting misprint, that photo quality is meh.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Make a video and post it on youtube. Just bring the card close to the camera and slowly move it around. Here is an example, this is my video of Ninetales Base set that I am going to sell:

force241

Aspiring Trainer
C5EF415B-5E5C-4048-909F-97C8084D486C.jpeg9E6BCC2F-531C-4882-8E31-8AAD7807676A.jpeg
Im looking at buying this bundle of GX … but I’m not too sure they are real … something about the holo reflections don’t look right. Anyone got any thoughts … plus lot cheaper than you would say for Latias Latios gx

force241

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, both cards pictured here are fake. The holofoil is not correct, especially on the Mewtwo & Mew-GX.
Thanks… yeah I think I’m in agreement, looked a little closer at a Psa one and the holofoil should have a bit of texture to it and these all look really smooth. Thanks again … its just sad that this happens, someone will get burned by it 😞

aurel

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone! I 20230905_182542.jpg20230905_182602.jpg20230905_182613.jpgneed your help about a card I bouth. It's latios latias 105/095 SR. I think it's a fake... look at the pictures. The name of the pokemon is written in gold instead of black. The texture is also different... please let me know what you think. Thank you very mutch in advance.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Unless someone corrects me, it is fake. The letter of the name is in gold and to my knowledge TPC has not done that since the EX series (reverse holos). Have a look at this website: