fakes, fakes, fakes.

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black
013podshyexqx0.jpg
015podshyexbpg8.jpg

016rocketsslipwalkexmo0.jpg
001absolzq8.jpg

012shotnonsb5.jpg

Yes, I forgot to holofoil the Beta Podshy. And some of you may remember Slipwalk.

OMG...first of all:

1- Podshy is TERRIBLY broken. up to 240 with only 2 energies? And anyway, the art is bad. But that isn't the case. An ex and a non-ex of the same Poké shouldn't have the same HP. And Rain Dance is HORRIBLY, no TITANICALLY broken. At least Blastoise ex was a stage 2 and it had to put a damage counter on the Pokémon you used the Power. But that?

2- Podshy ex is even more broken than Podshy. As many Metals as you want?

3- (Not any comments, except by the fact that Walk's wording is wrong and energies aren't the type they should be.)

4- Absol is nice. Not bad, as it's a Funny Promo.

5- Well, nice try. But the power is a little broken. And Accurate Shot should have a Base Damage of 30.

Podshy ex (Water)
The Water-type Podshy ex's power text can be copied straight from the Metal-type one, because that one is correct wording-wise, and the Water one isn't. Just replace [M] with [W] and "Podshy ex" with "1 of your Pokémon." Large Pod's wording can be copied in part from UF Meganium: "You may put up to 5 damage counters on Podshy ex." If the damage done is only to be counted for the amount you hurt yourself when you do Large Pod, just keep on copying: "If you do, this attack does 30 damage for each damage counter you put on Podshy ex in this way." It's also fairer like this. If it's like Rage, then you're good to go already... and it's broken.

Podshy ex (Metal)
In Slashing Slide, add the word "cards" between "Energy" and "attached" and you're good.

Rocket's Slipwalk ex
In the first attack, you spelled 'switch' wrong. Also, you incorrectly referred to Rocket's Slipwalk ex as just 'Slipwalk.' In the second attack, replace the period after 'Rocket's Slipwalk ex' with a semicolon and lowercase the I in "If tails" and you're set. That being said, Rocket's Slipwalk ex seems pretty weak. Maybe increase the base damage a little bit.

Absol
I see no errors. Perfect in every way. rofl/10

Shotnon
I'm all for Damage Swap, but in all honesty I think it's something that should stay out of Modified. With all the beastly Pokémon-ex running around, it's easy to Damage Swap it to a beefy Basic and then Mr. Briney's Compassion it right back into the hand. Glad to see Shotnon is Stage 2 like its Damage Swap-carrying predecessor. Accurate Fire's text can be copied from Dark Marowak (EX: Team Rocket Returns). You also missed a period at the end.

All in all, I'd say they were well done. You have talent rarely seen in this forum.

Yep. Maybe you aught to change name xD.

But seriously, I drew it ages ago, and yes I am Flame Claw.

Acanthite Blanks: http://cascade.tardmonkey.org/acanthite_blanks/

Back