Not open for further replies.

rounin

Rouge of Pokemopolis
Who's your favorite trio?
1.) Articuno - Zapdos - Moltres
2.) Raikou - Entei - Suicune
3.) Regirock - Regice - Registeel
4.) Uxie - Mesprit - Azelf

Mine is the second trio(R. E. S.), coz they look more legendary than others. are rayquaza, groudon and kyogre a trio? if u know what i mean

when i found out what the powers of uxie, mesprit and azelf are, they became my favorite too...hehehe

That's a tough question in my case.  I love the vintage feel of the Dogs, and I think they are cool, but I've always had a soft spot for those Regis.

It's the Legendary Dogs for me:]

Hmm... it's not that tough. The dogs are my vote, they kick butt.

ML FTW!!! Because there the closest things to Mew and Jirachi. Not to forget that Mew can use the same attacks as Queen

LV, reporting is ok, saying that you reported is mini-modding (saying that someone is mini-modding is mini-modding, but whatever :F), BTW, this thread is more in dept.

For me, it's hard, I like zapdos, suicune, regice and Azelf, but I think the 2 others of each are less, well, good-looking :), but I like the caties the most then I guess, cause regirock, moltres and raikou and entei are hideous (registeel, articuno, Yuxie and Mesprit are OK), so I'll have to chose the 4th gen. basically because I was hoping for a mew-like legendary trio, and my wish came true :D

I don't like the fourth gen pixies. Not only are they broken, but they all look too similar. And they're all the same type too!?

Birds for me =D

i really go for the legendary dogs. they look more majestic and legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back