Ruling Feint Attack on Absol G.

tarealex

lexyisadangerzone<3
Feint Attack says, "Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 20 damage to that Pokemon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Poke-Powers, Poke-Bodies, or any other effects on that Pokemon."

My question is, does this hit through Scizor's Accelerate? I believe it does. I also think it hits through Honeycomb Defender, but please, correct me if I'm incorrect. I was also wondering about Cherrim's Cloudy Sky, "If any of your Grass or Fire Pokemon would be damaged by an attack, reduce that damage by 10." What I think would happen is that it would reduce the damage done to any Pokemon other than Cherrim, but still do 20 damage to that Cherrim, assuming there is only one in play.

Anyone? Thank you for your time. :D

Yes, it will since Scizor's Accelerate put the effect on Scizor; Feint attack and Swift-like attack ignore all effects.

To answer your second question. It could hit the Cherrim and any other Grass/Fire pokemon that Cherrim is protecting. Feint attack ignores all effects. Including those that are done on pokemon from the Pokebodies of another.

Back