Ruling Feraligatr Prime pokepower

Kiseki

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, i have a question, regarding the pokepower of the Feraligator Prime in HGSS, which is the following:

As often you like during your turn (before you attack), you may attach a {W} Energy card from your hand to 1 of your {W} Pokémon. This power can´t be used if Feraligatr is affect by a Special Condition.

the question comes since some persons in our local tournaments insist that Feraligatr pokepower works like the following i quote:

can only be used once per turn since its a pokepower, and only attachs only one {W} energy to 1 of your {W} pokémon

can only be used once per turn since its a pokepower, but attachs as many {W} energy you have at the moment in your hand when you declare the activation of the effect, to 1 of your {W} pokémon

various players insist that one of the above cited forms of using the pokepower are the correct, since a pokepower can only be used once per turn as the rules establish, however i consider that they ignore the part that clearly says "As often you like during your turn (before you attack)" which imply that you can use this pokepower many times during the same turn before you attack, not only once

a clarification about this would be appreciated. Thanks a lot

The card reads as often as you like during your turn, so you can use it however many times in your turn as you want.~Mark

Back