First Teaser Info for S6 'Silver Lance' and 'Jet-Black Spirit!'

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
Weird how these aren't mentioned as being V-UNION cards; now I'm really wondering when we're getting info on those

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
Wonder if there'll be new Battle Styles (like how we got 1 or 2 new SP variants with most of the Platinum sets) or if it'll be Single Strike vs Rapid Strike for the whole year.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
If they are battle style based, Ice Rider will certainly be Single Strike due to Glastrier being a high attack power tank and Shadow Rider will be Rapid Strike due to being a more sophisticated Special Attacker.

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Oh boy,I'm hyped to see if they used the blue aura to Calyrex VMAX like in the games.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Zeraora V - Just Turbo Patch the third energy and can do 100 to the active, 160 to the bench, if your RS mon used an atk last turn. It's fine. Snipe 190 with Passimian. 4
  • Tornadus V/VMAX - Too underwhelming for a Pokemon that don't for weakness... or isn't. Remember the 100+ dmg boost for SS mon? Yes. That applies on Tornadus VMAX. 240 if there's a stadium and discard it, it can OHKO anything... if you can fuel 4 energy in one turn. 3/3-4
  • Castform - kinda like Rotoms from Ultra Prism with this 0 energy mechanic. You just need to run like 10 Stadiums and discard them. Hopefully the attacks are worth the ability.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Sunny Form Castform - here. Another reliance on Stadium cards. 3
  • Castform - just run Crobat. You hand might messed up on your opponent's turn, plus you have to dump 8 Stadiums to do that. 3
  • Rain Form Castform - dmg spreader, okay. 3-4
  • Snowy Form Castform - yay! Bland card! 2-3

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Mitsuhiro Arita art on Tornadus VMAX makes me really happy. I love his art and I love that trio of Pokemon. (I know, someone actually likes them. Crazy, isn't it?) And that Zeraora is gorgeous too. More Ultra Rares like that, please.

I guess my only real complaint is that it's been, what, two and a half generations since that trio has had their Therian forms featured? I mean, I'm glad to see those Pokemon regardless, whenever they're featured, and I do like the incarnate forms, but... Come on. Let's see the more interesting ones.

Still, fantastic art on the VMAX regardless.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Can't wait for these Castform cards to get bumped up to rare status in English for absolutely no reason. They have an ability, clearly they're rares! -TPCi, probably

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Why Tornadus? Why not, IDK, actually new galar Pokemon??? Do they know who their audience is??
I mean, you kinda did ask for it yourself, didn't ya? :p
STOP PRINTING UNOVAN POKEMON IF THEY AREN'T GONNA BE GOOD OR AS A V CARD. There, I said it.

Also, I think it's a bit early to complain about the featured V cards. Yes, Zeraora and Tornadus are V cards, but we know we'll be getting Calyrex V/VMAX (and maybe also the horses as V), so they definitely are gonna feature Galar mons in the set. Battle Styles had Victini/Koko, yet still had some unexpected mons like Kricketune and Stoutland, as well as Galar mons like Flapple and Corviknight