FL-South Daytona: Decks and Duels

flyinghigh11

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Pokebeach,

We are starting a new league here in Daytona Beach, Fl. The league will be held Sunday's @ 11am-3pm or later :) The owners are awesome and they always have new Pokemon stuff each week! Come play for a bit, then take a trip to the beach located on a mile away!

Decks and Duels
2090 S. Nova Rd. Suite 109
South Daytona, Fl, 32119

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Justin @ 570-801-0653 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              570-801-0653      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              570-801-0653      end_of_the_skype_highlighting or e-mail: [email protected]

Check the store out @ www.decksandduels.com

Attachments

• Decksandduels.pdf
    162.6 KB · Views: 1
RE: US-FL-South Daytona: Decks and Duels

YES! I will try to show up! Sundays are very good for me, this way I have 2 options, the one in embry riddle and this one.

Yup :) and the embry~riddle on is on sat. mornings so you could come to both

ill tell them about yours too. Plus you got a shop in there :) was looking for a shop close to home forever.

I just stopped by today, pretty cool place. I think leagues should go on later :) but that's just me being selfish, I don't get off of work till 5 or 6 so I miss out on these things a lot.

i go to the riddle one too.... which kid r ya? this is ryan, i run the luxchomp and gdos decks...

I think we might of met only once, I can only go to so many, it's hard for me to get off work. I usually come with caylee, nick, and donny. The first time I came I just started out and some people helped me make a flygon deck. Remind me of you again?

check your PMs, I want to get ready for battle roads next sunday.

ok I might drop my decks and duels around 5ish sunday, I dunno if anyone will still be there but worth a shot.

Back