For you who is the weakest among Ash's Bird Pokemon?

Weakest among Ash's Bird Pokemon?

• Pidgeotto - Pidgeot

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Noctowl

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • Tailow - Swellow

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Starly - Staravia

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinghooh

Aspiring Trainer
is it

Pidgeotto - Pidgeot

Noctowl

Taillow - Swellow

Starly - Staravia

for me its noctowl the weakes, even though it has a psychic power, i still see it weak

and the strongest would be Tailow. it did fantastic battles in hoen and was one of ash's powehouse battler...

Staravia needs more improvement but ive seen it great

Pidgeotto on the other hand was ruined by Pokemon writter for not giving too much importance and roles in it.

bout you guys, what are your thoughts about it?

I say Noctowl, it never did anything big. Swellow is the best by far, but Staravia/Staraptor may take it's place. Staravia is good, heck it took down two of Maylenes pokemon. Pidgeotto, we never have seen battle much, so its to hard to say.

Pidgeot- 1
Staravia-2
Swellow-3
Noctowl-4

I could be powerful (Noctowl) but it hasn't appeared that many times! :)

Noctowl by far. It looks nice, but I think Ash might consider feeding it Steroids instead of Carbos.

Dudeman1993 said:
Noctowl by far. It looks nice, but I think Ash might consider feeding it Steroids instead of Carbos.

He probably has no idea what carbos is...

luckyluigi7 said:
Pidgeot- 1
Staravia-2
Swellow-3
Noctowl-4

I could be powerful (Noctowl) but it hasn't appeared that many times! :)

Pidgeotto wasnt used often when charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle came, but i think it prove it self as not weak, but i would say that Pokemon writer ruined Pidgeotto by not giving too much attention to it.

Why i think they ruined Pidgeotto / Pidgeot?
-Pidgeotto never had its shining / solo episode
*when it was captured, the episode is about Caterpie
*when it evolved to Pidgeot, only half of the episode (Pallet Party Picnic?) it was feature, what is left to the viewers memry is how charizard ruined and destroy the party. It evolve and it left.

-Pidgeotto is supposed to evolve earlier as writers 1st choose as Pidgeot to be ash's Powerhause rather than charizard.

-Pidgeotto is only of ash's bird pokemon to not appear in movies (atleast it has few apperance at pikachu's Apperance).

-pidgeotto is only of ash's Bird pokemon to not participate in Major battles (Indigo League.)

-ash promised pidgeot to return for it, but he never did,

-a pidgeot is featured in the 10th Pokemon Film Preview, so many assumes it was ash's. but everything turn out to be a lie, coz it was never seen in the actual film.

-odf all ash's bird pokemon, pidgeotto is the only to have no impressive attack :(

I would have to say Noctowl. I don't think ash used it that much either, i don't remember.

Echosong said:
I would have to say Noctowl. I don't think ash used it that much either, I don't remember.

He used it some, but mainly just to look for Pikachu or another pokemon, or to cut down Team Rockets Meowth Baloon.

I think that Noctwol is/was the weakest of ash's bird pokemon, he only used it in about three battles which were to hurt team rocket.
Pigeot was definattly the strongest apart from pikachu he used it the most out of his team.

Oh come one Noctowl WAS shiney, let's not forget that. He also used it to defeat Morty's Gengar in the Ecruteak City Gym, and actually won legitly (no pikachu killing onix kind of thing) using forsight to get rid of Gengar's invisibility and stuff.

No love for Noctowl.

Team_M said:
Oh come one Noctowl WAS shiney, let's not forget that. He also used it to defeat Morty's Gengar in the Ecruteak City Gym, and actually won legitly (no pikachu killing onix kind of thing) using forsight to get rid of Gengar's invisibility and stuff.

No love for Noctowl.

Winning one battle, does not make it a great pokemon.

Señor Noobnerd said:
Noctowl. Pathetic Pokemon, can't even remember he had it.

Noctowl was pretty good but His Pidgeot Rocks.:)

Noctowl is the worst. With all the other bird Pokemon, they evolved at least once. Sure, Noctowl is shiny, but that's the only good thing it has going for it

I did not know that was a shiny Noctowl. Wow.:)

Oh come on, Noctowl is cool.The fact that its the rarest pokemon ash has (shiny). It is the only pokemon that could beat ghost pokemon. Without it he couldn't have beat Morty's Gengar and could not get on with his journey to be the master =P

OMG LET'S ALL VOTE STARAVIA!!! Actually Noctowl didn't do much. It almost lost every battle it went into! Staravia took down 2 of Maylene's Pokemon and Noctowl took down 1 (of a weaker gym) >_>. The only reason people aren't voting Noctowl is because it's shiny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back