Forgotten Cards

ThePokemonProfessor

Mommy, I lol'ed my pants...
The thread for cards that we're going to be used like crazy when it was announced in JPN or in pre-release stage, but never became popular.

Here's mine:

displayimage.php

Any others?

Drapion LvX.
Everyone said that it was going to be one of the best decks, but I've only seen one person play it at a tournament.

Ampharos PT scared the crap out of me before states, but nobody even played it. Everyone thought Amphytric was going to be in the top tiers.

Not really a card player, but wasn't there Kingdra LA? Or is that used on a regular basis? I do recall hype for it.

Zenith said:
Not really a card player, but wasn't there Kingdra LA? Or is that used on a regular basis? I do recall hype for it.
LOL, that's still being played.

Anyways, I recall Blatcatty never being played, even though people were in a fetal position in the corner because of it.

Zenith said:

According to our tier thread, its tier 2. So Kingdra's still pretty big, I think it definitely lived up to the expectations.

I'm pretty sure I saw Arcanine RR get a lot of hype. But I never played a single Arcanine deck.

Kabutops PA, Luxray PA, Salamence, Tangrowth, Omastar, Absol G, shiny Milotic, Rayquaza C Lv.X, Beedrill, Gallade 4 and Mismagius GL are few of the many forgotten/hyped cards from the latest sets.

ThePokemonProfessor said:
The thread for cards that we're going to be used like crazy when it was announced in JPN or in pre-release stage, but never became popular.

Here's mine:

displayimage.php

Any others?

hey, I love that card! I have like 4 of those. I always thought it'd be good against things like Gengar SF, but I guess it wasn't...

Bellossom LA received a bit of hype, if I recall. But I don't know anyone who played it.
Speaking of which, nobody credited me for coming up with the name "BellAWESOME". ಠ_ಠ

Back