BW/BW2 Found out what March 4th was highlighted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EeveeLv99

YouTube, Twitter, Xbox live: HangmanSwingset
http://www.qj.net/qjnet/nintendo-ds/pokemon-black-and-white-dated-for-europe.html

They get it before us! Either way, I can't wait for the games to come out here! :D

Wow before America? Well i guess Australia's release should be not that long after that.
Actually the source states a french site, which has no source, it might be fake.

I don't think so. If that was the case, why would they confirm North America and not Europe, when Europe supposedly, is release 2 days before?

And the highlighted calendar, most likely doesn't refer to European release date. That could be highlighted for a number of reasons.

Let's look back a few years... Then Nintendo DS system itself was announced in Japan before it was in the US.
It was released November 21, 2004 in the US, and December 2, 2004 in Japan. Europe didn't even get it until March 11, 2005!

I'm pretty sure that's what it's going to mean. I don't question Nintendo anymore. There must be a method to their madness.

It's also possible since it's going to be released in Europe before the US, we're all going to be glued to our computer screens learning the English names of all the new Pokemon, or they'll officially release something to do with it. (or they're recommending when to start camping out in line...)

There is no reliable source for that article - the site links to some random French site which itself just states the date. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back