Friday, 4/11, New 5th Generation Pokemon in Movie 11

OH MY GOD!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

sorry for the excitment. I was doubt a Gen5 was going to come out, and we get a sneak peak so, I will defintly see this movie unlike DP10.

I'm so happy. The new movie features Giratina and we get to see a new pokemon. I wonder what the pokemon would be? It will be interesting to see how this movie will be.

Heh, I only got one thing to say to the creators of these movies: -_-

They should make a movie without a legendary Pokemon for once. Heh, I've only watched movies 1 2 3, Lucario and Deoxys. I didn't finish Lucario and I thought all of them were person. And what do they do to make more people watch? They make more legendary Pokemon and make them look oh-so-cool. Now that they are running out of ideas, they decide to throw a 5th generation Pokemon in. Heh, when will they stop making generations? I think that the metagame already has enough Pokemon. If they really go and make more stupid Bug type Eeveelutions or Mewthree, I'd rather die.

Heh.

I have known since about the 3rd generation or so that there was going to be a 5th generation. SPP mentioned something a couple of years ago about a possible 5th generation in the works. I have had the feeling of a 5th gen ever since he mentioned something as a possibility of it happening. It looks like it will happen if it is starting to surface.:)

From what I could see, I think it's a fighting type one...or like WPM said it might be a baby pokemon.

WOW, So we get to see the fifth generation movie before we get the games?

Berry said:
WOW, So we get to see the fifth generation movie before we get the games?
Heh, it's not really a fifth-gen movie as the plot still revolves around Giratina (sp?) and I think we've had next generation Pokemon coming out in previous generation movies before.

There's been a big discussion about this on Serebii, but they were discussing it based on one photograph whish only showed a picture of Giratina's two forms and Shaymin, not Regigigas. Now that all three of the stars are unveiled, it looks like that throws the discussion in favor of the 5th generation Pokemon.

If anything, won't the new Pokemon be a Normal type, by the way? And it doesn't necessarily have to be a baby, but that would be a good assumption.

Diamond Pearl games for the DS were released April 22, 2007. Diamond Pearl TCG May 23, 2007.
Heck, 3 fourth generation pokemon have not been released.

hmm interesting. maybe they will be pokemon that are in the sister game to daimond and pearl. maybe the creators just want to make it 500 even instead of 493...just a guess. as exciting as it is, i don't think i'm ready for generation 5. it feels like generation 4 just came out. i don't hate the idea of pre evolutions but i mean...it is getting to be a bit of an old thing. generation 4 was mainly new evolutions/pre evolutions...i mean, the only fire types that were introduced was the chimchar and it's evolutions, magmortar, and heatran...a fire starter line, an evolution, and a legendary...nothing in between.

Don't worry, guys. Munchlax was revealed two years before the game came out. That means we won't be seeing the fifth generation until 2010 in Japan, at the earliest.

Anyways, this is certainly shocking news. At least people will no longer be discussing a fifth generation anymore.

I think one of the Pokemon will be a Baby Pokemon, because those Pokemon are generally revealed before the main ones.

The new dolls are cool....I would get one if they came to America, mostly the Giratina origin form one.

If only they made a Shaymin doll, I'd be happy...

So, if Gen 5 follows suit, when will we get Diamond and Pearl in one game? And I want the eevelutions to stop! "Ok Ash, do you a Dragon type Eevee, or do you want a Dialga?" And knowing ash, he would pick eevee hehe

lol, yeah true.

There will be at least one new evolution in G5. No fighting that. However, I believe the number of new Evolution/pre-evolutions will be cut big time in G5.

i think either we like it or not, we are going to have a skarmory Pr evo, a Sableye Evo, and another Unique Normal Pokemon like Kekleon, Castform, Ditto, Spinda, and Smeargle.

Señor Noobnerd said:
Heh, I only got one thing to say to the creators of these movies: -_-

They should make a movie without a legendary Pokemon for once. Heh, I've only watched movies 1 2 3, Lucario and Deoxys. I didn't finish Lucario and I thought all of them were person. And what do they do to make more people watch? They make more legendary Pokemon and make them look oh-so-cool. Now that they are running out of ideas, they decide to throw a 5th generation Pokemon in. Heh, when will they stop making generations? I think that the metagame already has enough Pokemon. If they really go and make more stupid Bug type Eeveelutions or Mewthree, I'd rather die.

Heh.

I completely agree; why can't they just have a movie with normal Pokemon as the main characters instead of the legendaries? The new pokemon shown in the picture aren't more legendaries though. ;)

The new Pokemon I think, like many people here have, are some pre evolutions/evolutions just to hype the new Generation 5. Once we get some actually sillouettes like before Diamond and Pearl, we'll be able to get a better idea on what kind of Pokemon are in this new Generation. Thanks so much for this brand new info WPM.

dmaster out.

Back