Full Art Palossand ex from Supercharged Breaker!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The Full Art print of Palossand ex has been revealed from Supercharged Breaker, which releases in Japan on October 18th. We expect most of the cards from this set to become part of the international set Surging Sparks, which releases in November.
The regular print of Palossand ex was previously revealed. You can see all of the core set here. Secret rares from the set will continue to be revealed over this next week...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I don’t get why you need a full art version. This Pokémon can’t do much else in terms of poses, just stick to one design and use the spare card slot for a different Pokemon. I am not looking forward to the day when klinklang gets a full art and SIR.

I don’t get why you need a full art version. This Pokémon can’t do much else in terms of poses, just stick to one design and use the spare card slot for a different Pokemon. I am not looking forward to the day when klinklang gets a full art and SIR.
Rather have this (actually love this pokemon) instead of that ugly gear-thing

I wanted to comment something about this, but i probally get cancelled if i do.
Me: [Inhales deeply] "GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE, OR DEPENDING ON WHEN YOU'RE WATCHING THIS-"
@PMJ : "Don't make me send you to the shadow realm."
Me: "It's jut his son's favorite Poké-"
PMJ: "Who's son? I dare you to finish that sentence." [Rubs hands together]
Me: [Gulps] "No, no, I think I'm going to walk now."
PMJ: [Leans over menacingly] GOOD. Let's KEEP it that way.

Back