Full Card List for 2024 Trainer’s Toolkit!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have a list of all the cards that will come in the 2024 Trainer’s Toolkit!

2x Squawkabilly ex
2x Tatsugiri (TWM)
1x Super Rod
2x Professor Sada’s Vitality
2x Nest Ball
1x Ancient Booster Energy Capsule
1x Future Booster Energy Capsule
1x Explorer’s Guidance
2x Professor’s Research
2x Bug-Catching Set
2x Electric Generator
2x Boss’s Orders
2x Techno Radar
2x Superior Energy Retrieval
2x Switch
2x Arven
2x Ultra Ball
2x Buddy-Buddy Poffins
2x Counter Catcher
2x Explorer’s Guidance
2x Technical Machine: Evolution
2x Enhanced Hammer
2x Rescue Board
2x Lana’s Aid
2x Iono
2x Ditto (MEW)
2x Rare Candy
2x Professor Turo’s Scenario
2x Earthen Vessel
2x Reversal Energy
2x Jet Energy

As posted before, the kit will release on October 18th for $34.99. It features Squawkabilly ex as a new...

Continue reading...

That’s actually a pretty good list, although I do have some questions about some of the card inclusions (are Enhanced Hammer and, to a certain extent, Bug Catching Set actually used enough to justify being in this kind of product?).
Really good, gonna love the price drop on Buddy Buddy Poffins. Honestly the only change I'd make is the Dittos for Night Stretchers, but I guess the latter is too new.
Yeah, Night Stretchers are too new considering that designing and fine-tuning these kinds of products usually take around at least 6-8 months.

Earthern Vessel is a great inclusion, could always use more of them in circulation. The only oddity I can see is the few 1-ofs, namely the Booster Capsules and Explorer's guidance (also super rod but that's usually a one-of anyway). The decks that use those archetypes want a good amount of them, especially Ancient Box.

That’s actually a pretty good list, although I do have some questions about some of the card inclusions (are Enhanced Hammer and, to a certain extent, Bug Catching Set actually used enough to justify being in this kind of product?).

Yeah, Night Stretchers are too new considering that designing and fine-tuning these kinds of products usually take around at least 6-8 months.

Bug Catching Set is used in any grass main deck. None are top tier but hydrapple is maybe B/C tier. Enhanced hammer is a tech that will outlast temple of sinnoh which rotates. Night stretcher is in TWM which Tatsugiri and Enhanced hammer are in, so not sure why it wouldn’t be included.

Bug Catching Set is used in any grass main deck. None are top tier but hydrapple is maybe B/C tier. Enhanced hammer is a tech that will outlast temple of sinnoh which rotates. Night stretcher is in TWM which Tatsugiri and Enhanced hammer are in, so not sure why it wouldn’t be included.
Night stretcher is in Shrouded Fable only and the set would be to new for this product

Explorer's Guidance is listed twice as an x1 at the beginning and x2 toward the end of the list.

Anyway the price is just about in-line with buying all these as singles at current prices, plus you get boosters and other goodies so there is a good value in this product for new/returning players.

Anyway the price is just about in-line with buying all these as singles at current prices, plus you get boosters and other goodies so there is a good value in this product for new/returning players.
It's funny that one earthen vessel has more value than the squawkabillies combined, and as a pair probably account for roughly ~20% of the product's cost (price source cardmarket)

Don't have minor trainers? Squawk? Tats? Get this.

Waiting for cheaper Ace SPECs? Wait for the Charizard LBD and pass on this.

Back