Full Translations for Eevee, Stellar Sylveon ex, Charcadet, and Stellar Ceruledge ex!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon Indonesia has revealed clear images of Eevee, Charcadet, and the two Pokemon ex from the Stellar Sylveon and Stellar Ceruledge decks!
Our previous translations for Sylveon and Ceruledge were based on blurry Japanese images, but they’ve now been updated!
Charcadet – Fire – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[R] Will-O-Wisp: 20 damage.
Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not me furiously looking up ways to make Stellar Sylveon a potential FTK deck with that Angelite Attack LOL

so i've been trying to get a clear understanding over how this card works via how the (supposed) accurate translation works, Magical Charm's attack both involves a defending pokemon but it doesn't apply to the defending pokemon but sylveon itself instead of what we originally thought, the connundrum me and a couple people have been having is if the defending pokemon switches does magicial charms damage reduction still apply because the defending pokemon isn't the pokemon being affected by the attack but sylveon because the effect is applying to it

so i've been trying to get a clear understanding over how this card works via how the (supposed) accurate translation works, Magical Charm's attack both involves a defending pokemon but it doesn't apply to the defending pokemon but sylveon itself instead of what we originally thought, the connundrum me and a couple people have been having is if the defending pokemon switches does magicial charms damage reduction still apply because the defending pokemon isn't the pokemon being affected by the attack but sylveon because the effect is applying to it
It is the Pokemon being checked for. The Defending Pokemon is the target of the effect of the attack. When ituses magical charm, it effectively registers the defending pokemon as the one that sylveon takes 100 less damage from. If another Pokemon switches in, it's almost certainly not the target. Therefore, Magical Charm will not prevent damage from other Pokemon.

I kinda see this as a way to let Metal type Pokemon do more damage, as if the effect applied to the Active, metal mons would do 100 more before Weakness. So say it does 160 x 2 = 320, itd instead do (160 - 100) x 2 = 120. With the after though, it instead does (160 x 2) - 100 = 220, which is much more. Notably, this means that 190 and above from a metal mon would OHKO sylveon, where if it said before Weakness, it would have to be 240!

I dont think this has really been done before though, so there could always be some weird ruling or translation error too.

It is the Pokemon being checked for. The Defending Pokemon is the target of the effect of the attack. When ituses magical charm, it effectively registers the defending pokemon as the one that sylveon takes 100 less damage from. If another Pokemon switches in, it's almost certainly not the target. Therefore, Magical Charm will not prevent damage from other Pokemon.

I kinda see this as a way to let Metal type Pokemon do more damage, as if the effect applied to the Active, metal mons would do 100 more before Weakness. So say it does 160 x 2 = 320, itd instead do (160 - 100) x 2 = 120. With the after though, it instead does (160 x 2) - 100 = 220, which is much more. Notably, this means that 190 and above from a metal mon would OHKO sylveon, where if it said before Weakness, it would have to be 240!

I dont think this has really been done before though, so there could always be some weird ruling or translation error too.
that's what i thought initially but the wording contradicts that since the defending pokemon stipulation has always applied to the opponents pokemon not just solely your own, either there's something with the translation or they're implementing a new weird ruling we just need to wait

that's what i thought initially but the wording contradicts that since the defending pokemon stipulation has always applied to the opponents pokemon not just solely your own, either there's something with the translation or they're implementing a new weird ruling we just need to wait
If the effect were not checki ng for the Defending Pokemon at the time of the attack, it wouldn't have any effect to begin with. In order for it to function, it must know what the Defending Pokemon is. This is just a fancy way if bypassing their after/before thing, from what I can tell.

Though yeah, knowing them, there could jsut be bs too lol.

The effect is put on the pokémon that Sylveon attacked, not Sylveon. If that pokémon switches out the effect is removed and Sylveon takes normal damage from the new pokémon. Even if the first pokémon goes back to the Active spot in that turn, Sylveon will still take normal damage because the effect was removed.
If it excluded the "Defending Pokémon" part then it would be just like Goodra VSTAR, where the effect is put on itself and it would get reduced damage from whatever pokémon attacked it.

Switching out and back in would also remove the effect. It's really bad.

It is the exact same attack effect as Zacian VUnion's Dance of the Crowned Sword. The Indonesian card just doesn't have the (before applying Weakness and Resistance) reminder text because the language is so wordy.

Where did they get these from? I checked the Indonesian website and their Facebook page
Yesterday the Indonesian publishers revealed an article about a 2-month long event with these cards as promo rewards. It was, in fact, an oopsie and was not supposed to be revealed until next month. The articles has since been removed from their website and SNS pages.

bout time we start getting a good eevee line, feel like there's been a lot of eevee cards just nothing worth mentioning. probably forgetting something obvious.

ceruledge can get dangerous fast

Celuredge seems strong with the Ace Spec revealed right after - one that dumps any five cards from your deck to your discard. This way, you can start swinging for 180+ on Turn 2, and that number will continue increasing as the game progresses.

Back