Games... would you join one of these if I created them?

Wich one would you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argetlam

Happy Summer!
Mods, please move this if its in the wrong spot...

Um, yeah, I've been thinking about creating a game, and I need feedback. Which one of these would you join? Vote and discuss!

What is "Warrior Cats" exactly? It sounds weird, but entertaining at the same time.

ShadowLugia said:
What is "Warrior Cats" exactly? It sounds weird, but entertaining at the same time.
Warrior Cats is a book series if I am not mistaken.

Its a pretty cool middle school-aged book series. Check them out if you are around that age and like books with ALOT of characters haha.

HAAAAAAAA its funny cause i always die in the first round...wait thats not funny...its just annoying :p

all of them sound great. but first. we have to much mafia already, we have mafia, we have WW, we have murder. TO MUCH

um warrior cats i know nothing about and i dont plan on reading any of them but the concept sounds good...

and choose your own adventure would be awesome but it would be a little hard to pull off. i made something simular that the story split at one point during the RPG and depending on what the players picked decided the outcome of the game...very interesting indeed

catutie said:
HAAAAAAAA its funny cause i always die in the first round...wait thats not funny...its just annoying :p

all of them sound great. but first. we have to much mafia already, we have mafia, we have WW, we have murder. TO MUCH

um warrior cats i know nothing about and i don't plan on reading any of them but the concept sounds good...

and choose your own adventure would be awesome but it would be a little hard to pull off. i made something simular that the story split at one point during the RPG and depending on what the players picked decided the outcome of the game...very interesting indeed

If I made a mafia game, I would wait until Werewolf ended. And I tried to create a Warrior cat RPG, but it just didn't work... I'll figure out how to make it not so complicated, mabye put everyone in one clan or something?

catutie said:
i saw the RPG...im not gonna join it though...i have to much already -_-

That's fine ;)

Yeah, I made a Warriors RPG, Snivylovver555 and Hatman joined already so join people join!

MAFIA!!!!
violence is fun for everyone!
Plus, after Werewolf is over, it will probably get A LOT OF PLAYERS. The mafia game would be the new were wolf ... just a different style!

Drewscow said:
MAFIA!!!!
violence is fun for everyone!
Plus, after Werewolf is over, it will probably get A LOT OF PLAYERS. The mafia game would be the new were wolf ... just a different style!

Okay, mabye yeah :) Would that be okay with you Catutie?

And people please join my Warriors RPG please please! We've only got 2 people...

This thread has served its purpose. Now, it's slowly turning into an advertising thread. Big no no.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back