• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Garchomp/Altaria(BW-On)

Tomych

Aspiring Trainer
Hi,this is my idea for a deck for the future
Pokemon(17):
4-2-4 Garchomp(Gible/Gabite from half deck)
3-3 Altaria
1 Rayquaza

T/S/S(32):
4 Level ball
3 Ultra ball
3 Rare candy
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Bianca
4 Juniper
3 N
1 Cheren
4 Random receiver
2 Super Rod
2 Switch

Energy(11):
4 Blend Energy {W}{L}{M}{F}
6 {F}
1 {W}

The strategy is hit hard with Garchomp,and the ability of altaria,Rayquaza it's for donking

I would prefer an extra water energy because it can be taken back with super rod. I would do:

-1 cheren
-2 level ball

+1 water energy
+1 catcher
+1 rare candy

You appear to have the "win more" disease. Rayquaza's not going to be doing much donking, especially if you only run 1.

- 1 Rayquaza (see above)
- 1 Random Receiver (4 is way to much. It's better to run more supporters.)
- 1 Cheren (N is just better)

+ 2 Gabite (This. This is the whole reason this deck is good. Dragon Call triples consistency and 4 of these should always be run.)
+ 1 N (See above)

Bump

Thanks for the help i remove a cheren and a rayquaza for one gabite more and a terrakion (for darkrai)

You MUST have 4 Gabite. Without Gabite, the whole deck falls apart. with that in mind:

-1 {W}

+1 Gabite

Puff said:
You MUST have 4 Gabite. Without Gabite, the whole deck falls apart. with that in mind:

-1 {W}

+1 Gabite

^ I was about to post this XD.

Gabite allows you to search your deck for any Dragon Type. This deck, considering it has a Stage 2 main attacker, desperately needs that.

Back