Gardevoir ex

fieldworker, Challenge!, Base set blastoise with lots of water energy. Rain dance would be killer for this deck. Holon lass as well.

Cleffa from Neo is prolly the fastest and best starter to help out in unlimited. Blastoise can only attach Water to water types though, so it's either left just boosting itself or you could use Blastoise EX.

Other than that there's Erika + Imposter Prof. Oak. Lets you keep your opponent's hand decent sized and you screw it up enough so they can't keep anything good.

Boost Energy and DCE Mostly. Then Maybe DRE or Scramble. and Defently play No removal Gym. ER(2) and SER(2) Are Deadly for the Deck

the best is Flygon DR (i think), the one with energy shower. drop all the energies onto gardy and friends, next turn switch and pwnage.

Ex Dragon18 said:
Boost Energy and DCE Mostly. Then Maybe DRE or Scramble. and Defently play No removal Gym. ER(2) and SER(2) Are Deadly for the Deck

Hmm, good idea...
Thanks... :D

Its_Mr._Joker!! said:
the best is Flygon DR (i think), the one with energy shower. drop all the energies onto gardy and friends, next turn switch and pwnage.

The problem with Flygon(DR) is Energy Shower requires a Grass energy & a Lightning energy...

I'm quite surprised no one has mentioned Gardevoir (Rs/Pk) as a combo. Tech in Gardevoir (Em) if you are afraid of the damage from Psy Shadow, 2 Rs/Pk Gardevoirs and 2 Gardevoir Ex (Ss) and you will already have the base of a great deck (probably).

do yo play alot of unlimited? i mean i don't know anyone that does...i was just wondering if you could be spending your time/money better by improving your mod deck :)

snowblind23 said:
do yo play alot of unlimited? i mean i don't know anyone that does...i was just wondering if you could be spending your time/money better by improving your mod deck :)

I don't play unlimited its just that one of the shops near my house sell pokemon-ex card, so I intend to buy it & I'm satisfied with my modified deck... :D

In 2004 some Gardevoir ex decks were used in the Worlds. If you modify the deck list to modified you could get a good deck.

Stage 1 pokemon? i dun know.. I tried pairing it up with Magneton(PK) Such that you can retreive energy to attach... and it worked for some of the games i played....

pokemonfr said:
Stage 1 pokemon? i dun know.. I tried pairing it up with Magneton(PK) Such that you can retreive energy to attach... and it worked for some of the games i played....

That combo was used the 2004 World Championship in the Team Rushdown deck...

Ex Dragon18 said:
Slowking NG :Rolleyes:

I agree with what BWG said....

Master of the six kings said:
Just play with Altaria ex for energy acceleration. That way you can have a castform start.

Do you know which Gardevoir ex are talking about here because if you thought we are talking about Gardevoir ex δ, then you are wrong because we are talking about this Gardevoir ex...

Anyway, thanks to everyone who posted in this thread... :D

Back