• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gengar/Vileplume (Masters Battle Roads)

Spidy

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon(28):
4-3-3-1 Gengar (SF-SF-SF-AR)
2-2-2 Vileplume (All UD)
4 Spiritomb (AR)
2-1 Blaziken FB Lv X.
2 Uxie (LA)
2 Unown Q

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums(18):
4 Bebe's Search
3 Copycat
2 Interviewer's Questions
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Broken Time Space

Energy(14)
4 Call
2 Warp
6 Psychic
2 Fire

Strategy:
Get a Spiritomb out as fast as possible to start locking trainers then concentrate on getting vileplume and Gengar out.
Blaziken is in for Luring Flame and the lv. X's ability to Take out Dialga G lv. X in one shot.

- 1 Blaziken FB
- 1 Unown Q
+ 2 Professor Elm's Training Method

You need to set up your pokemons very fast, if you want lock your opponent.

ok i do play gengar x, i just forgot to add the lv x part in
but i play both to stop dialga, its a major problem for this deck and needs to be taken out as soon as it can be

anyway,blaziken does more than just counter dialga
luring flame is great for sending up something with a high retreat to be active
without ssu/warp point/poke turn, my opponent could have a hard time getting it out of his or her active spot, at worst it can force them to use they're energy drop to retreat it
it also makes a great backup attacker
80 for 2 is pretty good while it can also do 70 for 2 on a burned enemy without taking the extra damage on the last turn

Back