• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gliscor (Battle Road Seniors)

bpalmer357

pokemon - 22

4-3-1 gliscor x (1 dp36, 1undaunted, and 1 legends awakened)
2 unown r
1 azelf
1 uxie
1 skuntank g
3-2-3-1 machamp

t/s/s - 23

3 ssu
3 rare candy
2 collector
2 oaks theory
2 communication
2 bts
1 premeir ball
1 elms training method
1 bebes search
1 luxury ball
1 stark mountain
1palmers
1 lv max
1 belt
1 energy exchanger

energy 15

fighting -13
dbc - 2

strategy with gliscor: have out a stadium use skuntank g's power to poison then use cutting turn hope for heads and instant k.o. im not sure if i want to keep machamp in this deck. does anyone have other ideas that would help in my age devision?

Will the gliscor dp36 still be in this format? And i don't think this would work for that strategy since you only have 1 stadium card in the deck. And only 1 gliscor dp36. You could make a glisctomb deck. It works like a cursegar but much faster and more fun. ^^

I would use only the LA Gliscor. It enables you to do 80 damage for 2 energy if the defending Pokemon is affected by a special condition (which it would be), plus Expert Belt makes it 100, and poison makes it 110. 110 can knock out a great amount of popular Pokemon, and you can be doing that consistantly. 110 every turn. You definitely need to add more Skuntank, though. 1 is just not enough. You would need around 2/3. Another Uxie (and possibly the LV.X) would also be helpful.

You have too many Trainers that you only have 1 of. That makes drawing into them and getting them more difficult. So remove some of the single ones to add more to your important T/S/S like Bebe's Search and BTS. I don't feel that you need 13 fighting energy, so drop a few of those to improve your Pokemon.

So maybe:
-1 DP36 Gliscor
-1 Undaunted Gliscor
+2 Gliscor LA
-3 Fighting Energy
+1 Uxie
+1/2 Skuntank (if you choose 1 then add in a Uxie LV.X)
-1 Professor Elm's
-1 Level Max
-1 Stark Mountain
+2 Bebe's Search
+1 BTS

I hope my suggestions helped!
~A+G

i have 3 stadiums not one and gliscor promo is staying in. the stadiums are 1 stark mountain and 2 broken time space

Gliscor DP36 with the lv.X is good.

First use Shoot Poison with maybe a Vileplume at the bench, then they're Poisoned and Paralyzed, also cant retreat during their next turn. Then you use Promocor's first attack, with heads, its a guaranteed K.O.

Back