Good trades I made

Chello

Do you even flop?
ok, alot of people come up to me and ask "chello, was this a good trade?" well, im going to end that by making a thread. Ask about wheter or not you thought a trade you made was good or not.

RE: The "was this a good trade" thread

He's back! :O
Anyway, how many LvXs do you think that you can get for any old prime in general? I haven't done any specific trades recently, but I wondered as a general term.

Well, it would depend. Level x's are pretty useless because they are D/P, so maybe 3 or 4.

P0KEVORTEX said:
He's back! :O
Anyway, how many LvXs do you think that you can get for any old prime in general? I haven't done any specific trades recently, but I wondered as a general term.

Ya. All Xs are worth $3-4ish now, with maybe the exception of Leafeon, but I value leafeon at $8.

It really depends on the prime. There is a big differency between Magnezone and Blissey.

Thanks. Do you know how much is a reasonable price for, say, a Heatran X nowdays? I know that it will be a large decrease, so I'm hoping to easily finish my SF and SV collections.
Edit: Ninja'd, thanks! I'd have used Celebi or Meganium as my example. Blissey is rogue in my opinion.

well, i like heatran X's. IMO, i would pay 4-5 for that.

Hate to jump down the throat of a fresh thread, but for pricing discussion please direct your questions to the appropriate topic to keep this strictly to trade values.

Off-topic: They aren't worth that much even because they are tin promos.

I'd acually say 1 Lv X for a Celebi because they can be found in some promotion thing I forgot, and are worth $2.

Yeah, i just realized you lay out the trade and ask if it was fair or not. My bad. Stick on topic guys.

Ok then. A while ago I traded a Zekrom FA for a Magnezone Prime. Good or bad? (It was my first Zone obtained, and I ended with a spare Zekrom).

Off-Topic: Sorry about that.

I say it was even. Zekrom FA is cool and all, but magnezone prime helps in competitions.

P0KEVORTEX said:
Ok then. A while ago I traded a Zekrom FA for a Magnezone Prime. Good or bad? (It was my first Zone obtained, and I ended with a spare Zekrom).

No. Bad trade. Magnezone prime is 4 times as valuable as FA Zekrom.

P0KEVORTEX said:

That's a great deal! I don't know what the values were then, but now, that's not even close to even and you got the better end. =P

Edit: You received the Magnezone and traded the Zekrom FA correct?

@glaceon: Well, it's good for him, but not for the other person. :p

How does this trade look?

My:
Pachirisu CoL Holo
Zekrom BW Holo

Their:
Yanmega Prime

Its good for you :p. Do it.

glaceon said:
P0KEVORTEX said:

If you were the one trading for the Magnezone, ita a really good trade. Who did you trade with?

Yoshidude10 said:
@glaceon: Well, it's good for him, but not for the other person. :p

How does this trade look?

My:
Pachirisu CoL Holo
Zekrom BW Holo

Their:
Yanmega Prime
Looks good to me. Pachirisu's value jumped like crazy, but so did Yanmega's. Zekrom's not worth very much that much so it doesn't really effect the trade too much. I would say both ends are quite even, but your side is probably slightly better. =)

I guess its good, i mean pachirisu Col Holo should have been enough, but, looks good.

Afro-G said:
P0KEVORTEX said:

That's a great deal! I don't know what the values were then, but now, that's not even close to even and you got the better end. =P

Edit: You received the Magnezone and traded the Zekrom FA correct?
Correct. I did a bulk trade alongside a few copies of BW trainers, including Junipers, Communications and such, but that was the main part of the trade. I also got 3 league promo Uxies added in. :D
glaceon said:
Its good for you :p. Do it.

glaceon said:
P0KEVORTEX said:

If you were the one trading for the Magnezone, ita a really good trade. Who did you trade with?
It was a British guy that has amazing cards. He has pretty much a playset (or two) of every useful metagame card! He had something like five Magnezones, and he didn't mind losing one, so I'm really happy with the deal.

How many of these were good trades? all happened within a week

My
Gatr Prime

Their
Zone Prime

My
Gatr + ursaring prime

Their
Landmin lv.x
Celebi UF ex
Shaymin UL

My
Arceus Lv.x

Their
RDL Bottom

My
Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend top
Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend bottom x2
Pikachu BW
Reshiram FA x2
Shaymin UL (roughed up edges)
Espeon prime
KGL Bottom
Kgl top

Their
Eeveeloutions deckbox
Zoroark sleeves (64count)

First and third are great. The others are rip-offs.

Back