Gashnet

Aspiring Trainer
Ash isn't even gone and was hardly a good character and people who haven't watched the show in years already want him back.

Rallyvincent

Aspiring Trainer
Ash isn't even gone and was hardly a good character and people who haven't watched the show in years already want him back.
Ash was an excellent character. I grew up with him and literally caught the first episode on tv when it first aired. The only reason i didn’t get to watch much of pokemon for years was because it moved from wb kids, to 4kids and then to cable. I didn’t have cable so i tried to stream cartoon network on some websites. Now its like basically free to watch. Look forward to ash coming back like A bada** . Gonna be great! I’m actually saddened by team rocket leaving though more than anything else. I was still hoping for an ex team rocket set with new dark pokemon. My first pre release was ex deoxys and I missed the ex team rocket pre release which sucked.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Once again we're in a situation where Pokemon could spend some of its ungodly amount of money to fund a strong, 24-episode show that has a defined structure and narrative goal. But that would involve taking a risk, which they're obviously not ready for.

This.