Gravity Stone and Talonflame Line Revealed from “Stellar Miracle!”

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Gravity Stone and the Talonflame line have just been revealed from Stellar Miracle, which releases in Japan on July 19th. We expect its cards to become part of our Stellar Crown on September 13th.
Gravity Stone – Trainer
Pokémon Tool
If the Pokémon this card is attached to is in the Active Spot, the Retreat Cost of both Active Pokémon is [C] more.
You may attach any number of Pokémon Tools to your Pokémon during your turn. You may attach only 1 Pokémon Tool to each Pokémon, and it stays attached.

Fletchling – Colorless – HP60
Basic Pokémon
[C] Send Back: 10 damage. Switch out your opponent’s Active Pokémon to the Bench. (Your opponent chooses the new Active Pokémon.)...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming you have a Pokemon with Gravity Stone in the front, and the opposing Active has a Float Stone, what happens? Pokemon with the Float Stone still has no retreat cost?

Yay, new retreat lock card, everybody’s favorite!
Can’t wait for people at locals to hate me more when I walk in with 4 gravity stones and a Honchcrow V!

that Talonflame isn't bad. 220 for 2 or 200 for DTE with a condition that is quite often met even without outside interference would be one thing, but Gravity Stone fixes essentially everything else about it. between this and the recent Unfezant (along with the eventual Unfezant ex mentioned on Emergency Evolution Pidove) i'm seeing some fun cards to build a deck around Feather Ball with while it's still around.

Ngl as a big Talonflame fan I don't complain for a 100th card.
I just need a useful Talonflame,just like the good 'ol Gale Wings one.

Back