Great Encounters favs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANAPHY=)

Aspiring Trainer
[attachment=3620][attachment=3621]

Hi i'm here to ask you what card or cards and what starter deck do you like most out of the released english cards for great encounters that has recently been shown.post here.please and thank you^__^
Also the deck I like most is the darkrai one wich i'll definetly be getting.
Tthe reason why i like the tangrowth is that if you cambo that with sceptile thats total sniping pwnge right there and togekiss is b/c of the power wich works with blissey so good.

Attachments

• tangrowth.jpg
    tangrowth.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 8
  • togekiss.jpg
    togekiss.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 6
Omastar isn't likely to be in GE.

I'm liking Claydol. Nice hand replenishment. I'm also wanting Darkrai, got some deck plans with the fella.

Porygon 2. In unlimited it is broken with Banatte EX. Plus has synergy with the DS one, after discarding. Imagine, 4 TGM in one turn. Or, set up completely by playing multiple Roseanne's Research. All though I guess Gardy eats it for breakfast.

My favorite cards in the set are Darkrai Lv. X, Cresselia Lv. X, Togekiss, and Sceptile. Finally, Grass Types will get some play in the TCG.

Blissey + Darkrai Lv. X + Weavile = Destruction.

Lou Cypher said:
Omastar isn't likely to be in GE.

I'm liking Claydol. Nice hand replenishment. I'm also wanting Darkrai, got some deck plans with the fella.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I've already got a deck plan for Omastar T.T....

Yup, this thread is just a "what's your favourite ..." thread, and as you can see, people just state cards and don't discuss anything, which is exactly why this kind of thread is not allowed. So, well, bye :)

*locky*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back