Ruling Great Feraligatr

BlastoiseGotMeWet

I like Blastoise, and yes, I drew that
I was wondering, if Feraligatr gets power sprayed, can I still use his power since it states that I can use it any number of times during my turn? I know mesprit will power lock it but im not sure about power spray.

his power:
Poke-Power: Rain Dance
You can use this power any number of times during your turn. Attach 1 Water Energy card from your hand to one of your Water-type Pokemon. This power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

Yes. If you get powered sprayed when using Great Feraligatr's power, you can still use his power, because it is as many times as you want. Why someone would power spray a power like that beats me, but yes, if you are sprayed, I am 99% sure(lets hope your right cheetor) that you can use his power again. Hope this helped.

Seth1789110 out.

make that 100 percent, powerspray blocks the power just once, but you can then use G-feraligatr's power once again, and again and again...

as to who would, people with Evire lv X or tyranitars would, since their powers activate when a pokepower is used, they would get to activate their powers an extra time.

Back