• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Greninja V UNION IS BACCKK

suraci

The Angel That Flew Too Close To the Sun
so long story short.
Earthen Seal Stone – Trainer
Item

Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached.

The Pokemon V this card is attached to can use this VSTAR Power.

[C][C][C] Star Gravity (VSTAR Power): Put damage counters on all of your opponent’s Pokemon V until they each have 100 HP remaining. (You can’t use more than 1 VSTAR Power in a game.)

You can play as many Item cards as you like during your turn.

+

Greninja VUnion, who can do 100 damage to all of the opponent's bench.

So this is basically the Self Mill Mewtwo Union Deck with Greninja and tablet... I might want pokemon V that stalls like Mimikyu for tablet use BUT THE LIST IS SO TIGHT. I will accept any advice that is given.

Snorlax - 4
Greninja V Union Pieces - 4
Yveltal (Discarding special energy) - 2
Miltank (Tanking Pokemon V) - 2
Pyukumuku (Free Draw) - 1
Galarian Meowth (Free Discard) - 1

Peonia(Get prized v's) - 3
Cyllene(2 Heads for any discarded card is a good deal) - 2
Prof Research - 2
Team Yell's Cheer(Support Recycle) - 1
Boss' Orders - 1
Roxanne - 1
Marnie - 1
Sidney (Special Energy and good way to get rid of Parasol) - 1
Earth Tablet(big part of a 1-2 combo) - 2
Trekking Shoes - 4
Crushing Hammer (Special Energy Bad) - 3
Pal Pad - 2
Quick Ball - 4
Scoop Up Net - 4
Ultra Ball - 4
Path to the Peak - 2
Lost Vacuum (Discard items/Stadiums) - 2

Water Energy - 3
Twin Energy - 3

MrFerrari

Aspiring Trainer
To me the strategy needs echoing horn as they can play around your win condition also look into galarian zapdos V as its ability lets you use Tablet for free instead of getting your greninja hit once before trying to finish the game.