groudon ex, kyogre ex, or rayquaza ex?

Rayquaza ex....Its had 3 amazing decks built off of 3 different versions (bar, zre, and now destiny/teched into things like metanite).

Which one of any of them? For the modified format, there's the CG Groudon and Kyogre along with the NP promos, and then there's the unlimited HL Versions. And as for Rayquaza, there's the delta one in DF and the regular in DX, also along with an NP promo and an unlimited card in DR. If I'm not mistaken, there's also older promos for both Groudon and Kyogre EX.

If it's all of the above, I'd hafta go with Rayquaza EX d. None of the other modified ones are that bad either... Kyrogre and Groudon NP are both great techs also with so much Destiny out there, and the CG ones are good in decks with things like Meganium EX if you feel Latios* isn't enough. Kyogre EX is a great sniper and doesn't get in the way of your start. Ray (DX) is alright, especially with Firestarter Blaziken back, but Rayquaza* is just as good.

Rayquaza ex d is the better one of the 10 in format. Rayquaza* is nice, but not as playable as last year.

Rayquaza Ex (Df) is definatly the best in the format. A great sniper or powerhouse when you are behind on prizes.
Rayquaza Ex (Dx) is quite good. Powerful with an energy accelerator, but vunrabke to OHKO's.
Groundon Ex (Cg) is a good tech in alot of decks, such as one with Meganium Ex (Uf) or in Metanite.
Kyorge Ex (Cg) is the same as Groudon Ex, only more of a sniper in a deck that lacks the ability of doing bench damage.
The promo ones are terible. Kyorge is probably the best, but don't play it due to weakness. Groundon isn't too bad either, but I still don't recomend it. Rayquaza promo should never have been made.

Now for the unlimited ones.
Kyogre EX HL: Boring sniper attack, and an attack that can do massive damage with cards like Aerodactyl δ, if you have multiple. Other energy fetchers work too. Pity, your hand must be shown.

Groudon EX HL: First attack is boring. Second attack is risky but conceals secrecy, and with Magnetons and Power TRees and other energy recyclers, it may do as much as Kyogre.

Ray EX DR: I believe this has been done before... but it gets very painful. With Typhlosion EX UF, it could get massive amounts. Or not. It's difficult to recycle.

Ontopic: Rayquazza ex d... why evolve when you have brokenness like that?

Off topic: that banner on you last 2 guys does mad things when i scroll past it, cool

Back