Ruling Groudon ex, you've betrayed me...

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
In singapore, when I bought the groudon ex tin, the card is in spanish. Why? I think its due to the wrong packaging, and the shopkeeper said that it is like that, and the supplies had been distributed already. Those living in singapore, please post here!

I guess Absol bought it from a shop in Bedok South. I'm Absol's classmate and I know where he buys his stuff.

I'd call pokemon on the carpet for that one. I doubt it if the shop keeper had ordered Groudon in spanish.... I found complaining to manufacturers generally gets you something extra when the problem gets resolved. I bought some golf clubs and Cobra messed them up. I got 100 bucks in free balls and a bunch of free merchandise...

That's awful.
I was wondering though, speaking of languages... I saw a French booster box on ebay for $1.
Those cards are probably legal, as long as I know what they mean, right?
Even though I'm not French, and can't read or speak French.

I went to singapore as a tourist recently and bought a rayquaza ex tin at Serene Centre. it was an english version and nothing was wrong with it...

ZZZAPDOS said:
That's awful.
I was wondering though, speaking of languages... I saw a French booster box on ebay for $1.
Those cards are probably legal, as long as I know what they mean, right?
Even though I'm not French, and can't read or speak French.
Are you kidding?? $1?? If the set is legal, then yes, you can play them (as long as you have an offical card scan from the pop site). Even if they aren't in the modified set, I would still bid on it to have a fun draft with it.

Back