• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H:] Shinings, Charizards, Variety [W:] Charizards, etc.

Patriots Fan

Collector
(United States)

Hey guys! Other than the PokeBeach rules, I only ask that you ship w/ sleeves/toploaders. I'll do the same :)
Feedback will be left for you once I receive your end. Please do the same :D

Have:

Here are pics of what I have: http://imgur.com/a/pEKbI?

Shinings/ex's

Charizard ex FRLG
Shining Charizard
Shining Magikarp 1st Edition
Shining Tyranitar 1st Edition (incoming)
Shining Raichu x2 (incoming)
Shining Celebi
Shining Gyarados (incoming)

Furious Fists Cards
FA Dragonite Ex
x3 Korrina (1RH)
Holo Landorus
Holo Poliwrath
x2 Politoed (1 RH)

Full Arts
Cresselia Ex FA
Latios Ex FA
Dialga Ex FA

Ex's
Entei Ex
Dialga Ex

Older Cards
Sabrina's Alakazam H; UNL
Dark Ampharos (Neo series, forget which one) H
Dark Raichu Legendary Collection H
Entei Movie Promo
Meowth GB Promo
Ancient Mew Movie Promo
Mewtwo Expedition RH

I'm mainly hunting down Charizards right now, but do have other wants:

SR M Lucario Ex
Lucario Ex
Base set Charizard holo (1st edition or Shadowless)
Japanese UR M Charizard X Ex 89/80 (gold, Wild Blaze)
Mega Charizard X Plush
Crystal Charizard
Charizard*
Plasma Storm Charizard
M Lucario (1 Reg, 1 SR)
M Heracross (1 Reg, 1 SR)
Black Kyurem Ex (Black Ballista)
Any FA Ex's
Any Ex's

RE: FRLG Charizard ex, etc W: Charizard Cards

Holy crap, I'm interested in any of your Charizards. Check my list?

cml for the Charizard ex frlg and
charizard gold star

eDizzle06 said:
Holy crap, I'm interested in any of your Charizards. Check my list?

Awesome, a fellow Charizard collector. I'll try to help you out with what I can.

Looked through your haves. You don't happen to have a Plasma Storm Charizard hiding around somewhere do you ;)
I can do your Xerneas Ex FA and Keldeo Ex FA (if both NM//M) for my M Charizard Ex 13. Feel free to counter-offer if need be.

PieterPie said:
cml for the Charizard ex frlg and
charizard gold star

Sorry, didn't see anything I'd trade either for :/
But, I am interested in your Xerneas FA Ex. I have an old school Pokemon binder valued around $15-20, if you're interested. It's not sealed, but it is in very good condition for its age. Lmk :)

I have one but that baby I pulled myself, so it has sentimental value to me and it's not going anywhere.

As far as that trade goes, it's nowhere close to even. I check eBay's sold auction values and a Keldeo EX FA for a M Charizard EX 13 sounds more plausible.

I'm going to ask this before it becomes insanely clichéd, so could you do my:

Charizard EX FA (~30$)
M Charizard EX 69/106 (~34$)
Charizard BCR (NOT the galaxy foil one that was in the three-pack) (~7$)
Japanese Virizion EX FA (I really should get this Beckett graded. It'd easily get a 9.5, if not 10.) (~20$)
Japanese 1st edition Pokemon Fan Club FA (~25$)
Tornadus EX Prerelease (~7$)

Total worth: ~123$

for your:

Charizard Gold Star (~75$)
Proof of Price:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-card-charizard-gold-star-ex-dragon-frontier-/281351319750?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4181d870c6
Shining Charizard (~48$)
Proof of Price:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shining-Charizard-/171357065072?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e5ad4f70&nma=true&si=8P7sTLN8KFoQvbSc7JU6Hp0FBxw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Total price: ~123$

I can cut down on some of the cards to make the trade only for the gold star, if you'd like, but this trade is pretty fair.

eDizzle06 said:
I have one but that baby I pulled myself, so it has sentimental value to me and it's not going anywhere.

As far as that trade goes, it's nowhere close to even. I check eBay's sold auction values and a Keldeo EX FA for a M Charizard EX 13 sounds more plausible.

Keldeo averages out at $23. M Charizard Ex is $30-ish. Not exactly even either :(
Let's drop the Keldeo. I'm more interested in the Xerneas FA. What else could you throw in to balance out the trade?

Ivysaurman said:

Charizard EX FA (~30$)
Japanese Virizion EX FA (I really should get this Beckett graded. It'd easily get a 9.5, if not 10.) (~20$)

for your:

Proof of Price:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-card-charizard-gold-star-ex-dragon-frontier-/281351319750?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4181d870c6
Shining Charizard (~48$)
Proof of Price:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shining-Charizard-/171357065072?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e5ad4f70&nma=true&si=8P7sTLN8KFoQvbSc7JU6Hp0FBxw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I can cut down on some of the cards to make the trade only for the gold star, if you'd like, but this trade is pretty fair.
Charizard Ex FA is closer to $25. I won one one eBay a week 1/2 ago for $23.50.
M Charizard, I agree with.
Charizard, I agree with.
Not too interested in Non-English cards unless they're Charizards, sorry :/
Tornadus Ex, I agree with.

Total: $73

Charizard Gold Star is worth $100+ in NM/M condition. I saw the auction you listed when it was live, and I didn't bid because the card has a very visible scratch on the front, and the seller even mentioned that he played the card for a while. Since you picked out a listing, I guess I'll do the same :)

Charizard*: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gold-Star-Charizard-Pokemon-Card-100-101-Mint-Gem-Dragon-Frontiers-/321415510331?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ad5db793b&nma=true&si=Mbd36BB0%252BgUm3Wd74Rl8usxQybs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It may not be worth that much, so I feel like a good market value for it is ~$110.

For the Shining Charizard... haha you probably didn't need to link that one. I bought that one :)
I had actually won it for $41 (will post link below), but the seller messaged me saying he was selling it for a friend, and the lowest he'd go was $48. I figure eh, why not, since the actual value of it is somewhere between $55-60. I actually only paid $15 though, since I had an eBay coupon they sent me (plus left over money from a gift card).

Here's the first auction I won for the same Charizard card. Notice how both buyers have the same feeback- which is me lol: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171354908323?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Patriots Fan said:
eDizzle06 said:

Keldeo averages out at $23. M Charizard Ex is $30-ish. Not exactly even either :(
Let's drop the Keldeo. I'm more interested in the Xerneas FA. What else could you throw in to balance out the trade?

Ivysaurman said:

Charizard EX FA (~30$)

for your:

Proof of Price:
Shining Charizard (~48$)
Proof of Price:

Charizard Ex FA is closer to $25. I won one one eBay a week 1/2 ago for $23.50.
M Charizard, I agree with.
Charizard, I agree with.
Not too interested in Non-English cards unless they're Charizards, sorry :/
Tornadus Ex, I agree with.

Total: $73

Charizard Gold Star is worth $100+ in NM/M condition. I saw the auction you listed when it was live, and I didn't bid because the card has a very visible scratch on the front, and the seller even mentioned that he played the card for a while. Since you picked out a listing, I guess I'll do the same :)

Charizard*: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gold-Star-Charizard-Pokemon-Card-100-101-Mint-Gem-Dragon-Frontiers-/321415510331?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ad5db793b&nma=true&si=Mbd36BB0%252BgUm3Wd74Rl8usxQybs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It may not be worth that much, so I feel like a good market value for it is ~$110.

For the Shining Charizard... haha you probably didn't need to link that one. I bought that one :)
I had actually won it for $41 (will post link below), but the seller messaged me saying he was selling it for a friend, and the lowest he'd go was $48. I figure eh, why not, since the actual value of it is somewhere between $55-60. I actually only paid $15 though, since I had an eBay coupon they sent me (plus left over money from a gift card).

Here's the first auction I won for the same Charizard card. Notice how both buyers have the same feeback- which is me lol: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171354908323?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Could we do a deal for just the Shining Charizard?

Shining Charizard (delta type) is currently going for around $150. ~ Random note

I am interested Flashfire Charizards- FA, 11, 12, 107, 108

I have EX and FA cards. I also have some unlisted that I would part with for/towards the SR/FA Charizards. Which EX cards (not Char's) are you wanting? I will go on and say I have no extra PS Black Kyurem EX nor Genesect EX, could use more myself.

@Ivysaurman: Ok, I value it at $60 like I said. Are there any other Ex's or FA's that you have?

@Binx 345: Do you have Mewtwo or Darkrai Ex Fa's?

Patriots Fan said:
@Ivysaurman: Ok, I value it at $60 like I said. Are there any other Ex's or FA's that you have?

Kind of. I do, but I've entered a collection competition for my local county fair. If you're willing to hold onto the Charizard until (I believe that it's) July 10th, then I have a bunch of other good stuff.

Ivysaurman said:
Patriots Fan said:

Kind of. I do, but I've entered a collection competition for my local county fair. If you're willing to hold onto the Charizard until (I believe that it's) July 10th, then I have a bunch of other good stuff.

Ah, sounds fun. Good luck :)
What kind of good stuff? I normally don't hold cards, because if I'm not able to trade a card for a while after I put it up for trade, then I list it for sale on eBay. I'll consider holding it if I like what you have :)

Frost Mage said:
Could you check my list for any of your Charizards? :)

Sorry, didn't see anything I'm interested in :/

Nope, sorry just 1 of each of those FA cards. I may can get some extra promo mewtwo or darkrai ex, but you could probably get those yourself.

Binx345 said:
Nope, sorry just 1 of each of those FA cards. I may can get some extra promo mewtwo or darkrai ex, but you could probably get those yourself.

Ok then. If you do get some, let me know :)

Patriots Fan said:
Ivysaurman said:

What kind of good stuff? I normally don't hold cards, because if I'm not able to trade a card for a while after I put it up for trade, then I list it for sale on eBay. I'll consider holding it if I like what you have :)

Frost Mage said:
Could you check my list for any of your Charizards? :)

I can't fully remember, but the ones that you'd probably be most interested in are my 1st edition Japanese Charizard11/80 (~8$), my Virizion EX (~18$), and my Charizard from Platinum (Not sure if it was a blister holo, but I'll assume it is and value it at ~6$).

Actually, if you're willing to hold onto it, could you do:

My:
Charizard EX FA
M Charizard EX (69/106)
Charizard BCR (Non-promo)
1st edition Charizard EX 11/80
Virizion EX
Tornadus EX Prerelease
Charizard Platinum (Possible blister promo)

Total value: ~106$

Your:
Charizard Gold Star

Total value: (I'm going off of what you said here) A bit over 100$ (Ebay prices vary)

I understand if you can't accept, but please give some serious consideration.

Ivysaurman said:
Patriots Fan said:

I can't fully remember, but the ones that you'd probably be most interested in are my 1st edition Japanese Charizard11/80 (~8$), my Virizion EX (~18$), and my Charizard from Platinum (Not sure if it was a blister holo, but I'll assume it is and value it at ~6$).

My:
Charizard EX FA
M Charizard EX (69/106)
Virizion EX
Tornadus EX Prerelease

Your:
Charizard Gold Star

Total value: (I'm going off of what you said here) A bit over 100$ (Ebay prices vary)

Hmm I'll think about it. I'll get back to you on that :)

Patriots Fan said:
Ivysaurman said:

My:
Charizard EX FA
M Charizard EX (69/106)
Virizion EX
Tornadus EX Prerelease

Your:
Charizard Gold Star

Thank you for not saying no! I've never managed to get a gold star before, and to (possibly) start off with the rarest one? That would be amazing! :D

Patriots Fan said:
Ivysaurman said:

My:
Charizard EX FA
M Charizard EX (69/106)
Virizion EX
Tornadus EX Prerelease

Your:
Charizard Gold Star

Quick Question: If I were to get the Charizard PSA graded, about what do you think that it would receive?

Back