have u been on tv

• yah

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • nah

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

echobreach

Aspiring Trainer
I have! Its a funny story, i was at this baseball game right? so then i catch this ball and this weird filmer guy came up and started to film my ball, weird huh? And i kept trying to get into the camera by peeking my head down to my hand and when i watched the news that night and i was on, i kept coming in in the most random places. I looked sooooo person.

So share ur stories!

Yeah this weatherman came to my school for my class and the Camera guy was there and i got on the TV

And when i was at the airport this TV reporter interviewed my dad iwas only 4 years old at that time

I was on TV for some show with a host and new people come in every time. It was in Israel this summer and me, my friend, and my friend's brother were on TV for a full 15 min!

Never. I just can't invision myself on TV right now. Just thinking about it gets me uncomfortable...

Well, I didn't want to be on TV, TV wanted me...no really, it wasn't volunteer. They wanted my friend and my friend lached me into it...

I was when I was really young. It was an Arizona-only channel, IIRC. It was a show where my Mom and my Dad's friend talked about cars and car parts and I was sitting off to the side drinking water,(I was like 6) and I was called over to just go in front of the camera. Yeah, it was for like 30 sec, but I was on T.V.

dmaster out.

I have been on TV a couple times. One time I was at US College Volleyball torneys and I got yelled at because I was louder than the entire crowd and they zoomed in on me. Another time I was at a pirates game and a cardnal gave me a baseball in the outfield but this old guy tried to take it from me and knocked it back on the feild and the outfieldser yelled at him and my dad held me over the edge so he handed it to me. It was all on TV I gotta remeber that guys name...

I have actually... if you you consider my feet being "me." It was for the drought a couple of years ago here in North Carolina. Which is redundant because we're always in a drought. >_> Anyway, the local news channel came by to interview our neighbors and my family. They used our feet walking on the dry grass for a shot. I also stood in the background like a moron when they were interviewing my Mom.

I was 11, for crying out loud! :O I wasn't as bright then!

When I was 4 some people from my school (including me) Where on tweenies... I don't even remember why, but I still got the video.

I was on TV when I was about 4 (I think). Neither me nor my mum can exactly remember what it was about, but it was something to do with what the school were doing at during that time (something about a nursery or courtyard or something, but can't exactly remember what it was) for the regional news. My mum has still got a videotape about it. Somewhere. We think.

once I was in the adience of this one show and for a split second, you can see my family.

Back