Pokemon Have you noticed?

raichupika33

Loving Wifi in my life...
Okay, is this just me or that Machoke is different coloured in the games? His original colour is a bluey colour and in the games he is purple! In the anime, TCG etc. I notice he is different to the one in the games, do you notice?

Yes, he has a different color than in the anime. They seem to have been changing his color all the time. Even in the TCG, he is blueish-greenish.

Or it might of been a copyright thingy or one of those complicated things. Any others with different colour you find?

No. Not that I can think of. Machamp is green in the games, but in the TCG, he's more of a blue...

Jynx had it's color changed for racial reasons (nintendo wants no lawsuit), but I don't think that is the case with Machamp, or Machoke, who is the centerpiece of discussion.

Spr_3r_068.png

Compare that to the card...

Machoke is blue-ish. Machamp is green-ish. You two just kept mistaking them for one another.

btw, the Machoke in the card above isn't green to my eyes. o_O

Problem solved :p

If you look hard enough, you will see I was kidding. He's purple in the games, I just thought about Machamp...

This is the dumbest thing ever.

You guys can't get all racist about people's color. It's what on the inside that counts. I hate Machamp because he makes weird grunting noises. Why can't we all do that?

It doesn't matter what color Machamp is. No one really cares. Why is this so important all of a sudden?

Flygon Jedi Master said:
raichupika33 said:
Its not important, it is just general wondering about a Pokemon.
I personally have better things to wonder about. Like global warming.

Cool then dont post here its that simple
If your worried about Global Warming you shouldnt be posting on a POKEMON site you should be on in EVIROMENTAL site.... and yes it is interesting that pokemon change color why do you think arceus is so awsome!

Flygon Jedi Master said:
raichupika33 said:
Its not important, it is just general wondering about a Pokemon.
I personally have better things to wonder about. Like global warming.

If he wants to talk about this then he talks about it, jeez :p

Yea in my eyes the card is blue, but I thought that Machoke is Blue and then Machamp is greyish coulour xD!

Back