Ruling HCTR!

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
If you don't understand, its here comes team rocket.
In the TRR one, how rare is it and what is the probability of getting 1 of it?

This is what it says:
Here Comes Team Rocket.....supporter
Each Player plays with his or her Prize cards face up for the rest of the game.
Basicly you play it and YOU get to choose what prize card you would like when you knock out your oppents Pokemon.
It's very hard to get even the non-holo one(which I still need) your better off getting the new one from TRR

I guess you're not allowed to play the one from the original rockt version anymore since it's not a supportercard, too bad, beacause i still have that one

Yes, you can play the original Here Comes Team Rocket! in place of the new one:

== HERE COMES TEAM ROCKET! (Team Rocket; EX:Team Rocket Returns)

Q. Since "Here Comes Team Rocket!" has been re-released in EX:TRR, can I use the old version of the card under the reprint rule?
A. Yes you may, but you must follow the wording on the more recent version and treat it as a Supporter. (Nov 4, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

Just be careful to note the fact that it will still play as though it is a supporter card. The card itself might be useful to use if you need to make sure any Shining Pokémon in your deck are not in your prizes and if they are, where it is.

I want to play HCTR in my shocking fire deck so I can see if my Blaziken EX, Manectric EX and/ or Raichu EX is in my prize pile.
Also I'll get several TRR boosters becase I need 4 Dark Metal energy :( I'll see if I can get it. Is it just as rare as a rare holo card?

jayh272416 said:
I want to play HCTR in my shocking fire deck so I can see if my Blaziken EX, Manectric EX and/ or Raichu EX is in my prize pile.
Also I'll get several TRR boosters becase I need 4 Dark Metal energy :( I'll see if I can get it. Is it just as rare as a rare holo card?

To my knowledge, it is rare as pulling a Shining Hoenn starter. Those Shining monsters seem do be much more difficult to come by than Shinings you see nowadays. Our leader has a Shining Treeko and a Here Comes Team Rocket! I just have a Shining Mudkip. Looks like Shining Pikachu will be very similar to these cards, if it is released in Holon Phantoms as predicted.

i thought it was like about as rare as a uf celibi ex. even tho that card was actually easy to get.

shining pike was a secret card sorta if i remeber right.

Back