• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

HELP! lol kyurem/ferlaigatr deck

thesickness

Aspiring Trainer
hey people
just looking for some help with my deck and any suggestions

Pokemon=16
4 Kyruem
3-2-3 Feraligatr Prime
1-1 suicune entei legend
1 jirachi
1 Cleffa

Trainers=31
4. Pokemon Collector 3
4. Professor Oak's New Theory 4
3. Professor Juniper 3
2. Fisherman 1
2. Rare Candy
3. Pokemon Catcher 2
3. Junk Arm 2
4. Pokemon Communication 2
2. Eviolite
1. Super Rod
3. twins 1

Energy=13
11. Water
2. Psychic

main idea of the deck is attack asmuch with kyurem, soften for feraligatr, jirachi and suicune entei are there for situations where im stuck and need to get rid of something quickly

problem is consistancy
and people catchering my ferlaigatrs. it hurts if theres no energys in my hand, but as soon as they ko gatr or i switch its game on

any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

i have been testing a water deck with gatr and kyurem but i have been using blastoise. i run 3-1-3 blast 3-1-3 gatr and 4 kyurem. with lock out there i suggest running 2 of each of the stage 1's. gotta say being catchered is never an issue if ur pokemon cant die that turn. being able to dump and pump into any pokemon is nice with the gatr /toise powers. Also i think this deck needs more energy then the average and you should add IQ's if you do that. grabbin energy is always important. the biggest problem is having that feeling of getting both blast and gatr out asap. I havent done it yet but upping the pokemon search enginge with more collectors and communications, and possibly professor elms might be a good solution to consistency in this deck. Its all about getting the pokemon then getting the energy, so whatever cards do that best i recommend adding those.

You should run switch so you can get Feraligater out of the active or switch inbetween injured Kyruems.

I run a KyureGatr deck and honestly if not for catcher it would probably be BDIF. I only run so many switches and there always seems to be more and more catchers and junk arms for catcher on my opponent's side.

Also, maybe it's the T/S/S line, but I can NEVER get a T2 Gatr. I get T2 Stage 2s in all of my other decks, but not this one.

Back