BW/BW2 Hihidaruma could be pokuba's 2nd evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. If you actually gave some reasons as to why you think, I could believe you more, but "i think hihidaruma is pokabus 2nd evolution enjoy" doesn't explain much.

In what way? Pokabu could not turn into... that. There is absolutely no way. How do you go from cute pig to disturbed gorilla? Sorry, but no.

ENJOY MY LACK OF ANY BIOLOGY KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER

(originally this post was just "Enjoy" but I figured one of the more buzzkill-y mods would delete it)

I've had seven hours to think about this thread, and I believe "random, stupid statement enjoy" should be a meme.

ARE U HIGH?!?!? And let me guess, the final stage is a butter knife.

No way. They wouldn't release just one evolution any way, they would release all 3. And Hihihdaruma doesn't even have Blaze.

TheDarkLucario said:
ARE U HIGH?!?!? And let me guess, the final stage is a butter knife.

Lol, yeah no offence but that was a pretty odd statement. It doesn't look anything like it really, the only thing that's the same is the fact they are both fire types.

Ahhhh.... No.
This seriously cannot be an evo of the pig. Really a pig going to a Monkey, I don't think so.

Pig going to evolve to Gorilla? No change in hell...that is stupid what kind of Pokemon would that be, no one want to see Pig and Ape in same pokemon..

*Watches Primeape*

...get out!!

BlackSamurai2 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

This guy is hilarious.
He thinks that the pig evolves into a monkey, he can believe what he wants. It can turn out true you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back