Hikara Productions: Fanart for Fanfics

Crystal Hikara

Gone
Ick, why is it that no matter where I go, it seems that spriting is considered the major art form? Blaaaaaaaaaah.

Anyways, I guess I'll be using this thread to post up ARTWORK for my two fics, or otherwise.

ROSE QUARTZ ONYX STUFF:

Crystal Hikara:
mewsterpokemontrainerfixedsmall.jpg

mewsterdragolasmaller.png

mewsterbattleposecolored.png

badges.gif

crystaldragonairlafixed.jpg
(should color it!)
POLcrystalwalkingbag.png

(sprite template from Pokemon Online [here] was used.)
crystal2ndoutfittrainercp.jpg

Kiyo Dustren:
kiyopokemontrainerfixedsmaller.jpg

Other Characters/Scenes:

ENIGMATIC STAR STUFF:

Asa, Human Form:
asahumanformsmwm.jpg

Asa, Pokeform:
asaemotionssmall.jpg

chibiasapokewm.jpg

Other random fanarts:

Mighty_Wings_Cover_by_Hikara_Produc.png

This was done for a friend's parallel short story known as Mighty Wings. It's old and lame. I know.
ghostwm.jpg

Thor, or more affectionately 'Ghost'. He's using Thunder. For a friend.
courtneysugi.jpg

Courtney from the GB TCG game. Drew it Sugi style and FAILED the coloring job epically. D:

Tch, only 15 images? Lame. I'll have to post up more later.

IMO, the first and third pictures look a little awkward. In the first one the foot is perpendicular to the knee, and in the third one the clothes seem a little "flat," especially the pants.

Your other drawings are really good though! Keep it up! I wish I could use colored pencils (that is what you used, right?) like that.

Gooberdued said:
IMO, the first and third pictures look a little awkward. In the first one the foot is perpendicular to the knee, and in the third one the clothes seem a little "flat," especially the pants.

Your other drawings are really good though! Keep it up! I wish I could use colored pencils (that is what you used, right?) like that.

First of all, I gotta say that username is awesome. |D Just a random notification...

Anyways, in the first picture, I referenced the heck outta Green's form from the FR LG set, including feet, though looking now I shoulda made them longer. :/ This was also done way back in May of last year, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is junk. D: Third one is epic failure, I know- Sugi doesn't like putting folds in his shirts/SHORTS though. *shrug*

And for the majority of them, I actually use Photoshop CS with a tablet. :B Only the first one of Crystal and the one of Kiyo are done in decent CP- my scanner destroyed the coloring job of the other outfit. D:

Everyone else: Thanks, but I WANNA HEAR MOAR CONSTRUCTIVE THINGS. D:

Let's see...any others I can post up...? *goes off to find some*

Back