Ho-Oh, Azumarill, Tera Orb, Perfect Mixer & Precious Carrier ACE SPECs Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
New cards have just been revealed from the Stellar Sylveon and Stellar Ceruledge decks! As posted before, they will release in Japan on August 30th.

SVLN_PKG-212x300.jpg

SVLS_PKG-212x300.jpg

Thanks goes to JustInBasil for the translations!
Ho-Oh – Fire – HP130
Basic Pokemon
[R][C] Flap: 50 damage.
[R][R][C] Shining Blaze: 100+ damage. If you have any Benched Tera Pokémon, this attack does 100 more damage.
Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 2

Marill – Psychic –...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man that Precious Carrier seems super good. Could potentially free up a ton of deck space, especially for basic decks.

I dunno about Perfect Mixer though... maybe in United Wings?? Also man they are really pushing Tera support here with these other mons. I don't think either of them are good enough to see play really but they're there.

Oh man that Precious Carrier seems super good. Could potentially free up a ton of deck space, especially for basic decks.

I dunno about Perfect Mixer though... maybe in United Wings?? Also man they are really pushing Tera support here with these other mons. I don't think either of them are good enough to see play really but they're there.
Perfect mixer goes with the Ceruledge obviously and the carrier will be nuts with Terapagos ex and other cards that power up with Pokémon in play

Ho-oh is a possible single prizer for Charizard, Azu is a possible other option for Gardy, but I don't think either gets there.

Precious Carrier I think joins Prime Catcher and Reset Stamp in the upper echelon of ACE SPECs. The consistency this card offers is crazy. Predicting Lost Box (among others) is going to have a field day with this, even with Kyurem's existence.

Perfect Mixer will likely see testing in Lugia and Ancient Box. That said, I think this got printed solely for United Kings and I couldn't be happier.

Tera Orb felt inevitable if a bit unwelcome, IMO. Don't think Tera-based decks are really hurting for more Pokemon tutors.

DUDE WHAT ARE THESE ACE SPECS

THE CARRIER CAN GET 8 BASICS WITH AREA ZERO UNDERDEPTHS

Bro the more I think about this card, the better it gets. It’s like battle vip but you can use it any turn, and it sets you up for most of, or even the entire game. This is gonna make so many decks good, and the main ones I think of are Terapagos and Palkia. Man, this is outrageous. I’m not even mad, I’m just kind of shocked

Last edited:

Anything that includes having things in the discard. Regidrago VStar, Turbo Dark, Ancient Box, United Wings, etc.

For Regidrago and Turbo Dark, you can tutor 5 things out then Star Legacy or Star Abyss respectively and grab two things that you want in hand while leaving the other 3 as is in the discard (plus an extra 7 if youre Regidrago). Ancient Box and United Wings should be self explanatory, giant power boost out of nowhere. Although Ancient Box might still want to run Drum instead.

All these new cards are giving me hope the H-Zora Vstar is going be fun before it leaves.

Back