Ruling Holon's Electrode, Castform, Magneton

Blastoise EX

You got PWNED! By me. Lol.
I was just curious, if I have a Charizard d (CG) with two Holon's Electrode, Castform, or Magneton attached to it and I use Metal Burn,
do I have to discard energies or not? Thanks.

yes, you have to discard an holon.
and if you have 2 holons, they aren't coloress like multi energy..

You have to discard all Delta Rainbow, Double Rainbow, Scramble, Rainbow, Metal, Holon's Castform/Magneton/Electrode attached. Since rainbow is all types of energy at the same time... "Discard all Metal energy attached to charizard"

The only exception is if you have one of these and multi energy, because multi is colorless with the other special energy

Also, if you use Holon Research Tower, you'd discard all basic energy attached to Charizard. Because "All basic energy provide Metal and their usual type." Its because Charizards attack says "All metal", not 2 metal... :(

Wait, so you need to discard? But can't the holons count as other energy? Or are they all the types? 1 more thing, when u use holon lass, you can put holon castform,electrode,voltorb,etc. in your hand, right?

Dudeman1993 said:
Wait, so you need to discard? But can't the holons count as other energy? Or are they all the types? 1 more thing, when u use holon lass, you can put holon castform,electrode,voltorb,etc. in your hand, right?

They provide every type of energy all the time, you can't choose. Besides that, they only counted as energy when they are attached as energy. Otherwise, they are pokemon.

Back