How many LV Xs is alot?

Stigma

He's baaaaaaack.
How many level Xs do you guys PERSONALLY think is alot?

I PERSONALLY think 25+ Is alot. Currently I have 30. Just wondering everyone else's opinions as to how many LV Xs is alot :p

i only have 10 but its enough for me, i just want all from each set

I try to collect every Lv X from each set.I think 30+ Lv Xs is alot.So far I have over 25 Lv Xs(excluding promos)

It's what's how much is to the owner. One guy could say 43, and another could say 2. Depends on who you are. For me, 10+ is a lot.

I have... Had 2, can't remember how many I currently ave, since I traded both my LUcario X and Eletivire X...

The only ones I dont have right now are Leafeon, Porygon Z and Cresselia. I have all the other LV Xs, though some are the tin versions. I just hope that with there being 7 in the LA set that you get more then 1 Lv X in a box.

Hmmmm. Good question. I would say it depends on the person, to me 12 or more is alot, but i have seen an awesome tcg collection. I could show it to you, but it is a link outside the beach...

Kingvike28 said:
Hmmmm. Good question. I would say it depends on the person, to me 12 or more is alot, but I have seen an awesome tcg collection. I could show it to you, but it is a link outside the beach...

Sooo? i dont think thats prohibited. Does it?
I think 24+ is a lot. i currently have 16. And its a miracle since the boxes only includes 1. Why are they so greedy?

I have 20 my self. I think alot is 2 from every set.. so i guess 40+. I have 2LVx from the base DP set, and all the MT lv.x and all the SW lv.x. I also have 3 of the 4 from GE and 3 of the 4 from MD. So ya, I personally dont think its alot.

I think 2 is a lot because that is how many I have and that is a lot for me. I don't get cards as fast of some of the members like PMJ who has 10,000+ cards.:)

I have 10 Lvl X's

2 Garchomp, 1 Dialga, 1 Palkia, 2 Electivire, 2 Lucario, 1 Porygon Z, and 1 Empoleon.

I think 10-15 is a decent amount. I have 11, excluding the TSD(s) and 13 including the TSD(s).

1 Palkia, 1 Dialga, 2 Gardevoir, 1 Cresselia, 2 Leafeon, 1 Glaceon, 1 Lucario, 1 Electivire, 1 Magmortar, and 2 TSD.

Back