How much do you usually spend on shoes?

J

Juliacoolo

This may seem odd that a guy is pposting this, but my parents' shoe budget has dramatically dropped over the years and I'm wondering my price compared to others.

Hmmm, I normally just get one pair of shoes the school year, so maybe $50/$60. Dress/Fancy shoes are expensive though, but I've only needed to buy one pair of those too.

dmaster out.

uhm.
i get like 2 pairs of shoes a year.
school shoes and summer shoes.
school is generally around 100$.
but for summer its 20$ flip flops.

I skateboard soo I spend A LOT of money on shoes because the grip tape on the board rips shoes apart.
And usually I spend 30$-60$ on shoes. Vans being 30$ and I dont usually buy Vans slip ons no more. Skate shoes cost A LOT :[

Roxas said:
I skateboard soo I spend A LOT of money on shoes because the grip tape on the board rips shoes apart.
And usually I spend 30$-60$ on shoes. Vans being 30$ and I don't usually buy Vans slip ons no more. Skate shoes cost A LOT :[

Ya, I skate too, and it's hard because i get one pair of 40$ a year, and i need skate shoes, and nunning shoes for misc. purposes.

yah i know but its better to not fall or slip and spend thousands of dollars in a hospital as for me i spend a lot cause i am really sporty and have like 5 different shoes every 2 months

I usually spend like $90+ on shoes. Only kind of shoes I buy are Nike's which can be quite expensive sometimes. I usually have the shoes though for a while, maybe about 5+ months because I do take good care of them and usually use different/old shoes when it rains, snows, ect.

So yea...$90+ on shoes.

This year is my worst year, usually I have two pairs, some trainers and some school shoes

This Year
stupid shoes which ripped up after a week: £2
Better school shoes: £25
CONVERSES :p £15 yay for shops going out of buisness having clearance sales!

Lol, I <3 my converses xD

I pay at the max 20$ a year. I wear very cheap flip-flips, and I will wear them out until they can't be worn anymore.

Ya, I spend half of that on cards a year. How do I get top cut almost everytime I go to tourneys: Street smarts.

Some kid gave me his collection of all rares from DP-GE for my japanese empoleon X. He thought it was super rare or something.

I spend...

2 School
2 Flip-Flops <3
1 Tennis Shoes
1 Cleats

So maybe about like at least $100. :)

$80-90 sometimes $110
I buy a pair of Converse every year+some running shoes, but i have spent more before due to the fact i buy another set of Converse when i go on vaction with my friends(something to remember ya know?).

Back