I got a booster pack.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I got a booster pack recently and it was from EX dragon set. To see my cards go to new pokemon cards on the forum thread right here in pokemon disscussion. What is the last pokemon booster pack you got and what cards did you get?:)

jayh:you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky.but i am luckier,2 UF booster packs got a lugia ex and a typo ex and put them in my deck!

ya,the other pack that i got a typo ex is my biggest brother choose for me,he is a lengendary chooser,he got:

4 lugia ex
4 charizard ex
4 blastoise ex
3 venusaur ex
4 rayquaza*
1 flareon ex,1 vaporeon ex and 1 jolteon ex
4 typo ex.......

he got about 60 exs or more!

yes,he got all of the exs(except holon phamtom)and duplicates and also the pop2 exs!he also got all of the *s!

:O I don't really believe you, unless you could take a picture of all of them lined out in a square or something like that, so I know you are not takeing the picture from somewhere

you know there is no sense in lying....i'm not saying you are tho....(a long time ago, i pulled a blaziken ex out of buying 1 PACK.)

You guys got awesome cards and they are pretty cool.:)

That is pretty good odds but my odds are not that good. I think it depends on the store on which packs you get because some stores you pay more for cards that are not that good and the cheaper ones are usualy the best ones.:)

Back