• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

I Need Support in Here! (Exeggutor / Dragalge)

TheVoid

Taste the Rainbow
Pokemon: 14

• 4| Exeggcute (Plasma Freeze)
    4| Exeggutor (Plasma Freeze)
    2| Dragalge (Flashfire)
    2| Skrelp (Flashfire)
    1| Jirachi-EX
    1| Mr. Mime (Plasma Freeze)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 40

• 4| Bicycle
    4| Hypnotoxic Laser
    4| Ultra Ball
    3| Muscle Band
    2| Battle Compressor
    2| Head Ringer
    2| VS Seeker
    1| Enhanced Hammer
    1| Startling Megaphone
    1| Switch

4| Professor Sycamore
    4| Skyla
    2| Lysandre
    1| Lysandre's Trump Card
    1| N
    1| Shadow Triad

3| Virbank City Gym
Energy: 6

• 6| Grass Energy

Strategy:

Shut down the opponent's Supporters with Exeggutor while they burn through their resources. The lack of Supporters will severely limit what they can do, and slow them down tremendously. However, due to Exeggutor's low damage output with Blockage, the main damage comes from poison, using the 4 Hypnotoxic Laser and the Virbank City Gym. 4 Hypnotoxic Laser, a Shadow Triad, 2 Vs Seeker, and Lysandre's Trump Card, I can have essentially 14 Lasers. To keep the opposing poisoned Pokemon from retreating, Dragalge needs to sit on the bench, due to Poison Barrier. Since Dragalge is essential on the bench, I also have a Mr Mime to prevent any damage to my benched Pokemon.

I've only had 1 game so far, but it worked incredibly well. Obviously this auto-loses against Virizion-EX.dek but this isn't designed to win tounaments, just be competitive in general.

RE: I need support in here! (Exeggutor/Dragalge)

I saw this deck on the top cut and was wondering if additional damage such as deoxys EX + plasma badge or something like crobat/forretress lines (or even damage boost from cofagrigus / iris or something??) would give this deck something a little extra... but then the deck really does not have the options to fit these things in. If anything I would perhaps consider dropping a battle compressor for another virbank city gym because you REALLY want to win that stadium war, and stadiums are becoming better and more deserving of 3 copies in decks. I get that battle compressor could get your eggs into your discard very quickly which would be great but 4 ultra ball and lots of bikes and i cant see you having a big problem.. 2 eggs is plenty to get early thanks to the ability.
Also how are enhanced hammer and head ringer working out for you?

RE: I need support in here! (Exeggutor/Dragalge)

Pipotchi said:
I saw this deck on the top cut and was wondering if additional damage such as deoxys EX + plasma badge or something like crobat/forretress lines (or even damage boost from cofagrigus / iris or something??) would give this deck something a little extra... but then the deck really does not have the options to fit these things in. If anything I would perhaps consider dropping a battle compressor for another virbank city gym because you REALLY want to win that stadium war, and stadiums are becoming better and more deserving of 3 copies in decks. I get that battle compressor could get your eggs into your discard very quickly which would be great but 4 ultra ball and lots of bikes and i cant see you having a big problem.. 2 eggs is plenty to get early thanks to the ability.
Also how are enhanced hammer and head ringer working out for you?

Crobat would probably be pretty decent in here, but it would require me to also fit in AZ and Super Scoops. Cofagrigus isn't really worth it, in my opinion. I might be willing to try Iris, but it doesn't seem like it'd be useful enough. I dont have access to Deoxys-EX, unfortunately, it's just too damn hard to get.

What's the top cut, another tcg website?

Top cut is none other then your man Pooka...Im surprised you don't know what top cut is

Look on youtube and search Top Cut

SubStripSanta said:
Top cut is none other then your man Pooka...Im surprised you don't know what top cut is

Look on youtube and search Top Cut

I just got into the Pokemon TCG, so Im still learning. If not for my experience in Yugioh and MTG, I'd be the biggest scrub on this site xD

Back