I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This is now the official thread for talking about cool stuff you pulled from packs, or your friends pulled, or you saw get pulled in front of you. Y'know, stuff like that. It can be past packs, i.e. I bought 11 random EX Deoxys packs and got Latias * and Latios * both from them, etc.

BEHEMOTH

WE WILL NOT COMPLY
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I received a box of DP5 Temple of Anger today.

I pulled:
2x Porygon Z Lv X
1x Magnezone Lv X
3x Mamoswine
2x Deoxsys Normal Form
1x Probopass
4x Kingdra
2x Froslass
1x Regigigas (120 HP)
4x Luxray

--

Sad thing is, I didn't get a Metagross at all from the box.. *sadface*

Lou Cypher

The melody of your defeat

Jap Boxes. Bleh.

I pulled Gardevoir X from a single prize booster at Cities a while ago.

kaze

not a noob, 26-0 with my new deck!

at the D/P prerelease, in opening the boosters at the start i got torterror Lv. X and empoleon Lv.X WOO!

Palmer

Innovative Roleplayer

Wow, first page. I was able to get a Charizard* from a DF pack way back in Feb last year, a Kyogre* from a DS pack 2 years ago, a Mew EX from HP, a Swampert Ex from CG, and I could never forget this; a TSD from my first ever MT pack. Hopefully, luck stays on my side.

BM1014

Banner credit to lilsparks and G2F.

I always have luck in JP packs...

I bought 3 today, and there was a Glaceon lv.X and a gardevoir(WHICH IS FREAKING STALKING ME(everytime I buy a pack, I get 1)) Later after I won the legue today, I chose another JP pack and got a Garchomp lv.X.

2 months ago, I bought 3 packs of(JP packs again)DP4, and got a Cress lv.X and a Honchy lv.X, then i traded the Cressy lv.X away, and soon regretted it, 1 week later I bought another 3, and got another Cressy lv.X.

(Oh how I love JP packs and hate Gardevoir even more now. :))

Gale

Guess who's back (kinda)? Back again (kinda)

I just pulled Metagross ex out of a random Power Keepers booster pack under my bed :D

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul

I once traded a rev. Night Maintenance, a rev. Metal, and a Banette for an unopened MT pack. Pulled a TSD.
I once bought 5 Blisters. I got 6 EX's from the lot.

Riskbreakers

The Brilliant Star☆

I pulled a gardyX from a tin can.. sadly that was my only LvX pulled from a booster since DP came out

MylesProwr

Cake Trainer

My friend pulled an Entei* from a single Unseen Forces booster, right in front of my face!

>=O

Cybertron

http://nuggetbridge.com/

Dark Fire: That is impossible, unless the cards are fake OR there was a big error and you lucked out. Can you provide a scan?

Anyways, I got 3 GE packs and 2 tins, 1st and last had a Palkia Lv.X and Electivire Lv.X respectly.

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!

Serebii: it's "supposed" to be impossible, but i pulled an Absol ex and Flareon * from the same pack that I bought at bimart. The chances are just really really slim.

Yeah, so i got the Absol ex and Flareon * out of a single pack, and have also pulled Sceptile ex d, Espeon*, Magmortar Lv.X, gardevoir Lv.X, Torterra lv.X, Delcatty ex, Honchkrow Lv.X, Ray ex d, Aggron ex, Altaria ex d, Exploud exand 3 DF Gatr ds. Along with a whole lot of Gardevoirs, Gallade, Empoleons, Electivires, Magmortars ect.

Secretsof2113

Blackstar

I bought 4 packs of MT at Michigan states and pulled Maggy x out of one. I haven't had much luck with packs as of lately.

dark fire

-GONE-

ya won time i pulled a vaporeon* put them back in the pack and leaft the pack at wendeys
i was so mad at my self for leaving it there :(

INFERNAPE

Aspiring Trainer

I pulled a Infernape Lv X in my 3rd DP1 booster. I also pulled a Lucario Lv X on my 3rd DP2 pack.

I guess 3 is my lucky number=]

Mudkip711

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member

in my booster box i got today i pulled

4 rare candy
1 cresselia lv.x (no cresselia though)
1 darkrai lv.x (got some darkrai)
4 premier ball
and other good stuff

Mudkip711

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member

i think on my first dp1 pack i pulled an empoleon lv.x

(PS: i go to league and this one kid traded me a TSD for my arceus on my game, a kyogre on my game, and the manaphy from the trainer kit

Status
Not open for further replies.