Omair Marghoob

Aspiring Trainer
i really want these

phione
manaphy
darkrai
shaymin
arceus

i can give any one of the other 488 pokemon, ev trained, with good move sets etc. if you want any particular ev trained Pokémon, or with any particular nature, or even with any particuler attack, ask me and i will get them if you give me one of these 5.

i dont mind hacked, or cloned Pokémon. anyway, i dont give any hacked or cloned Pokémon in trade to others

ev trained Pokémon which i already have and can offer them for trade are as following

Nidoking
Dragonite
Pidgeot
Steelix
Garchomp
Salamence
Metagross
Charizard
Blaziken

all of them are on lv 100. if you want any other, tell me.

May I have Dragonite's stats plz?
*as I can get you a Phione (I can also make it PBR ready for you).*

sorry, but i already made a deal with another person about phione and i wil trade it in some time. see if you can get me any other

Well, I do have a
dpiconani490.gif
...but it'll take alot to get from me (depends if you want one from Ranger or an Event one).

just ask what you want for a manaphy and i'll see if i can get it for you. two normal Pokémon for such a rare Pokémon wil b ok for me
just tell me one thing

if we battle someone entered into our pal pads in any pokemon center basement, then will the pokemon the other person use be registered in our pokedex as seen, because they don't get registered if we battle in the battle park.

May I have Dragonite's stats please?
So, that I can calculate what it's Hidden Power is.

dragonite lv 100
nature mild
hp 306
atk 330
def 215
sp.atk 288
sp.def 232
speed 240

now please answer my question, does the Pokémon with whom we battle in the pokemon centers basement get added to our pokedex as seen or not??

No, it does not. You either have to see it (the pokemon you want to see) in the wild, a gym leader in the game, a trainer in the game on one of the routes, Elite 4, etc. If it can't be seen one of the alreayd mentioned ways, the only other way is to trade with someone who has it to see it, and it will also count as captured.

Also, to get
dpiconani489.gif
, you breed
dpiconani490.gif
with a Ditto.
About Wi-Fi Battles: No, it dosen't let you get the data of <insert name of Pokémon here>, only Wild battles or via tradeing.
LMK (Let me know) when you get a shiny as I'm only looking for shiny's.
I'll keep hold of the
dpiconani490.gif
for you.

Well, I could give you a Phione.
My:

FC: 1848-2687-3286
Name: RENZ

and I am in Western Australia so tell me your time zone.

Omair Marghoob said:
I really want these

phione
manaphy
darkrai
shaymin
arceus

I can give any one of the other 488 pokemon, ev trained, with good move sets etc. if you want any particular ev trained Pokémon, or with any particular nature, or even with any particuler attack, ask me and I will get them if you give me one of these 5.

I don't mind hacked, or cloned Pokémon. anyway, I don't give any hacked or cloned Pokémon in trade to others

ev trained Pokémon which I already have and can offer them for trade are as following

Nidoking
Dragonite
Pidgeot
Steelix
Garchomp
Salamence
Metagross
Charizard
Blaziken

all of them are on lv 100. if you want any other, tell me.
I have a manphy, I'll go for the charizard

my friend code 360888568936, Darkrai'sNightmare, or STEPHEN
go to my thread and post your friend code so we can trade, I have a Manaphy from pokemon ranger for trade.

Please read the forum rules, especially this one.
Water Pokémon Master said:
Forum Rules:
You can only have a "My Player" thread inside this forum. All other threads will be moved. If you have any questions regarding Wi-Fi problems, use "Gaming Discussion". If you would like to battle, please go to the "Battle Now!" forum.
Since this thread has no place to be moved, it has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back