Discussion Idea for new set in the future

ksharpblade

Aspiring Trainer
I think this would be a cool idea for a set in the future. Bringing back the lost zone in a lost origin style set with remakes of some lost origin cards (and buffing some of them to keep up with the new increase in HP and attack damage). And throwing in lots of new ideas as well. Lots of people loved lost origin for its playability in cards and I think this new set would be really successful as well! A few ideas I had for new cards are: some item cards that are only activated when they are put into the lost zone via other cards. A special energy that reads: the Pokemon this card is attached to can use the effect on this card as long as you have 7 or more cards in the lost zone if you have less than 7 cards in the lost zone, this card provides (normal energy symbol) energy instead. This card provides every energy card in your lost zone but only 3 at a time. You can't have more than 1 (card name) in play at once. And some Pokemon tool cards that are only able to be used if X amount of cards are in the lost zone. If you have any other ideas for cards or make some fakes for this possible future set put it in the comments. The reason I think this may come true is that they are bringing back old machanics such as ace specs and ex pokemon.

Lost Origin wasn't even the first time the Lost Zone was used, it's actually its third iteration. It's highly likely that it will be brought up again some time.

Lost Origin wasn't even the first time the Lost Zone was used, it's actually its third iteration. It's highly likely that it will be brought up again some time.
I know, there was lost thunder, and a few other sets that featured a few cards that interacted with the lost zone. I have a Lugia gx and Tyranitar gx. Lost origin was the first time they experimented round with the lost zone a bit more. And I want to see more of that in a future set. Which is why I am making this. If this post gets enough attention a employee at the Pokemon tcg company might stumble into this.

I know, there was lost thunder, and a few other sets that featured a few cards that interacted with the lost zone. I have a Lugia gx and Tyranitar gx. Lost origin was the first time they experimented round with the lost zone a bit more. And I want to see more of that in a future set. Which is why I am making this. If this post gets enough attention a employee at the Pokemon tcg company might stumble into this.
And I know that it probably won't happen but there is always a chance.

The TCG is made by the Japanese branch of the Pokémon Company. Not to rain on your parade but they are not checking Pokebeach for ideas.

The TCG is made by the Japanese branch of the Pokémon Company. Not to rain on your parade but they are not checking Pokebeach for ideas.
Yes but where does the inspiration of the Japanese sets come from? Someone has to come up with the ideas. For the Japanese sets.

Back